36

NIGHT TALKS

We bid farewell and goodnight to the Zabinis earlier

We bid farewell and goodnight to the Zabinis earlier. Aunt Pansy promised me to go shopping this week and Zach wants to play a small game of Quidditch with me soon, I agreed to both offers of course, and also Uncle Blaise wanted me to visit their company soon, and obviously I agreed much to Father's satisfaction.

I'm currently in my room, and was about to take my phone from my bag to call Mum when suddenly there was knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in," I said as I placed the phone at the top of the bedside drawer.

"Hey," Dad says as he gave me a smile. He sat down at the edge of my bed beside me, "So, how are you feeling about today?" he asked, I gave him a look and just shrugged, "It's alright—" he raised a brow at me then I grinned at him, "— I'm kidding. I feel great Dad, today was amazing."

He grinned back at me and nudged me at my side making me chuckle. Never have I thought him being a playful Dad.

"By the way, why was your Uncle Blaise laughing earlier?" he asked, "I told him that your reaction when you saw me was priceless because you cried like a baby."

"You seriously told him that? And he found it funny?" He rolled his eyes but I only hugged him by his side, "Nah, I think he laughed because he imagined you cried like a baby but I know he was touched about it. He kinda teared up too when he first saw me at the airport." I smirked, remembering Uncle Blaise's reaction making me Dad smile.

"Anyway, have you and your brother talked? I'm trying to owl Scorp or maybe I'll just call him to check up on him and see how he's doing."

I shook my head, "I was about to call him before I head to sleep. While you do that, maybe you could also— you know . . . call Mum. . ." I said innocently but he stopped me by ruffling my hair, making me laugh. "Nice try missy." He muttered.

"So, I reckon you're busy tomorrow right?" I asked him, wondering what I'll do tomorrow. I think Dad's going to work with Uncle Blaise so maybe I'll spend the day tomorrow roaming around the Manor, talking to Dobby, or hanging out with Zach or Aunt Pansy—