37

THE MOUSE PARK

In all my life, never have I ever thought that I'd be waking up under a Californian sun

In all my life, never have I ever thought that I'd be waking up under a Californian sun. To say that the mornings here are beautiful would be an understatement.

I got up from my bed and checked outside from my window, I can spot a nearby beach.

I've always wanted to go to the beach.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and got some presentable clothes for the day. Some short pants and a button up white shirt should do. I fixed my hair and hurriedly went down to the kitchen.

As I passed by the backyard patio, I saw Mother wearing a sundress, having tea and biscuits, reading a book as the early morning sun hits her.

She looks so beautiful.

I walked towards her. This must be the spot she usually has breakfast. "Good Morning Mother!" I kissed my Mum in the cheeks as she gave me a big smile.

"Good Morning my love," she says as she stroked my platinum blonde hair adoringly, then she motioned me to sit down.

I took a chair across from her and she called out Tinky who got me fresh hot pancakes with strawberries. "Thanks, this looks delicious."

"You like it? I made it." Mum says as I gave her a smile. "Pancakes with strawberries are my usual breakfast too back at the Manor," I told her as she gave me a surprise look, "Really? Wow, you really are Cassie's twin." She chuckled.

"This is her usual request every breakfast whenever she's at home too." She added. I smiled with that. No wonder Cassie's my twin. We literally are the same. Yes, my favorite breakfast are pancakes with strawberries.

Father sometimes makes them for me much to my pleasure, he even adds extra syrup in it.

Oh how I miss him.

"So, what do you want to do this morning before heading to the Potters?" Mum asked. I fought myself to groan remembering that I have a game with the Potters and Weasleys later.