13

IS THAT A WAND?

A bit recap of what happened today; It turns out we had gotten into third place — as expected — in the second task

Pft. Big deal.

Earlier, when afternoon had came, the Troops Commander had let us take a break. She gave us a full afternoon enjoying the lake. Of course, me and the girls were having fun, we went swimming and mingled with the other campers.

And I on the other hand, took everything in my will to avoid Malfoy earlier. But it seems the guys were too preoccupied flirting their arses of with some girls. Typical.

But anyways,
What'll happen tonight will be more interesting.

"You're still on about that?" Lyra asked behind me and I nodded as I stared outside.

It's nearly midnight.

I heard Lyra shut the door and slowly walked beside me. "But what if we get caught Cassie?" She asked as she tugged her jumper closer to her, which I can't blame her. It's freezing outside.

I took my wand slowly from my pocket and cast a warming spell around us. I turned back to her and smirked, "Oh come on Ly, live a little."

She narrowed her eyes with that and took her own wand, clutching it tightly on her hand, "Fine. But if we get caught, you'll be the one to blame." she said as both of us went out.

"We won't." I muttered. "I can always obliviate them if they do catch us." I laughed.

She eyes me incredulously, "You're joking right?" she asked which made me roll my eyes, "Of course, what do you think I am."I replied.

She shrugged, "I don't know maybe you were hit by a rock earlier and realised that you want to pay a visit to Azkaban."

I just laughed with that. We started to walk towards the woods and settled by a large tree, far enough from the camp.