27

PLAN

"We've got one more hour left to spare, so what now?" Zach asked

"We've got one more hour left to spare, so what now?" Zach asked. I shrugged with that and faced Scorpius, who was about to say something just as the three Aunts descended from upstairs.

"What do you kids want to do?" Zach's Mum asked as they approached us.

"Some talking would be nice." I replied with a small smile. The three women looked at each other and faced me, giving me a smile.

"Of course sweetheart, I think that would be a grand idea." Aunt Ginny said.

Just then, Lyra and Zach cleared their throats making us look at their way, "Can we be excused?" Zach began as Lyra beside him, nodded in agreement, "I mean, I think Scorpius and Cassie need some alone time with you, so can me and Brown go outside perhaps or to the entertainment room?" he asked.

Zach's Mom, Pansy, gave him a proud smile as she nodded, "Sure darling." she said.

I looked at Lyra wearily, "Are you sure Ly?" I asked as she gave me a smile and a nod, "Yeah, I mean having Zabini as company should be tolerable right?" she chuckled as I gave her a smile.

"Besides, this is too personal for us to join in. Just fill me up later when we get back to camp." she winked causing me to giggle.

"Of course, thanks Ly." I said as I also heard Scorpius talking to Zach right before he led Lyra away from the living room.

"So, let's go to the patio?" Astoria suggested, or should I call, Aunt Astoria.

All of us nodded as we followed her. I looked at Scorpius as he just gave me a reassuring smile.

Before taking a seat, Cassie went closer to Scorpius and whispered on his ear, "I have an idea but I think it's a crazy one."

Scorpius smirked, "Well you followed my crazy idea earlier."

"I'm gonna tell them about it." Cassie said, referring to the tree Aunties sitting across to them.

There was silence until Ginny Potter cleared her throat

"Come again dear?"

Cassie shared a smile with Scorp before answering, "Think about it Aunties, in a week our summer camp will be over and we'll go back to our respective homes. What if I go back here in London to our Father and Scorpius will go back to California with Mum."

Pansy furrowed her brows with that but slowly nodded in understanding, "I think your ought to something, I like that idea sweetie but that's too risky." She began, "What I've known is that after camp Scorp and Zach would fly in muggle style back to London and Me, Blaise and Draco will meet them at the airport. Your father might faint to death."

Scorpius laughed, "I can't imagine the look on his face." He began, "But what if he won't be at the airport? What if he'll meet Cassie here directly at the Manor instead?"

"How can you possibly persuade Malfoy not to come and meet his son at the airport?" Astoria asked.

"Oh leave it to me." Ginny Potter replied which earned her a look from them, "How?" Pansy asked. "I could get Harry to make Draco come to the ministry for some matters about the company. Harry's the Head Auror and it's his responsibility to inspect the business control's safety in all the company's of Wizarding London. Let's schedule Malfoy's meeting at the day they arrive back here."

Cassie grinned, "That's brilliat Aunt Ginny."

"Draco will have our necks for this." Astoria pointed out earning a laugh from them, "Don't worry Aunt Tori, we'll handle it." Scorp assured.

"But how about you Scorpius dear?" Astoria asked as Scorpius gazed at Cassie waiting for her to speak up, "Me and Lyra's plan was exactly the same as them too. We would fly back muggle style but I'll only be the one flying back to California cause Lyra will stop by to Minnesota cause his Father's there at the moment."

"Scorp, how can you handle flying to California by yourself? Do you even know how??" Pansy asked worriedly. "Don't worry Aunt Pans, I can manage don't worry about it."

Ginny then piped in as she faced Cassie, "Okay so assuming Scorpius is with Hermione now and you with Draco, so what comes next?"

"Well, we do need to spend more time with them. I'll be with Father for a few days and Scorp with Mum then we would set up a date to meet with one another." Cassie replied.

"Cause they would bound to switch us back you know or atleast Father needs to me again and Mother needs to see Cassie again too." Scorpius continued for her.

"When would that happen?"

Scorp and Cassie looked at one another and shared the exact same smirk as if they were thinking the same thing, making the three Aunties watch with amusement.

"On our 16th birthday. August 1st."