20

TWINS?

"Granger, I mean — Cassie, let's not beat this around the bush

"Granger, I mean — Cassie, let's not beat this around the bush. We both know there's something odd about us. Like why we both got the same eyes, we both look alike, the same hair and all, and I know that you can see it too. I know you can see the golden tinge sort like glimmer in both our eyes."

There he said. He finally said the words that he never though he will be able to say.

Never have Scorpius Malfoy thought that he can say those words to someone because never have he thought that he can find someone... related to him.

"Are we related? Cousins, maybe?" He added making Cassiopeia stare at him and shrugged.

Cassie sighed, "I find it odd too Scorpius. Maybe we are sorta like related, maybe a distant relative." she said.

Cassie was hesitant. She couldn't process or think the right words to say. Maybe she and Malfoy are cousins, relative or something — well, maybe. But still, it would've been impossible. As far as she know, her mother's the only child so Scorpius couldn't be her cousin right?

And besides, if he was, her Mum would've told her.

Right?

Scorpius just nodded and stared at her for a while, Cassie met his eyes and again, noticed the immediate glimmer on his grey orbs.

"Did you see that?" He whispered, "Yes," Cassie nodded in response, "I saw it too." she breathed.

"Weird. Why would our eyes do that?"

"I seriously don't know." She answered.

Scorpius furrowed his brows at crossed his arms, "Let's sort this thing out. We aren't stupid and I know you aren't daft either, we can come up with a logical explanation." He said making Cassiopeia raise a brow at him.

"And what would you suggest we do? Care to enlighten me Malfoy." she said as she crossed her arms and lay down at the ground, looking at the stars.