29

ARRIVAL.

"You look tense

"You look tense." Zach muttered beside Cassie when he noticed the girl staring outside the window as the other passengers of the airplane slowly got out from their seats.

"It's not everyday you get to meet your Father whom by the way you haven't talked to since forever." she replied as she faced him.

Zach shrugged with that, "Well you did met him, I mean atleast saw him last week at the Manor." he pointed out making Cassie to chuckle and shake her head, "You know that this is different."

"Yeah I know." he replied, "But hey, don't worry that much Granger, it'll all be okay. Plus you're gonna meet him at the Manor not here at the airport. My Mum will pick us up, but it's my Father I'm worried about." Zach softly laughed as he imagined his father's face. "He will freak." he continued.

Cassie laughed with that, "I bet he will. If your father freaks out, just imagine the reaction of my father."

Zach shrugged and slowly got up as he stretched out his hand for Cassie, "Uncle Draco's a great guy. I'm sure everything will work out fine. Now come on."

Cassie took a deep breath as she took Zach's hand and got up. The two of them walked out from the plane. Zach was beside Cassie the whole time as the walked towards inside, as they searched for their baggage and as they searched for Pansy and Blaise Zabini. He swore to Scorpius that he'll take care of his sister, and that's what he'll be doing.

"There they are." Zach muttered to Cassie as he grabbed her arm and led their way towards the Zabinis. The two of them were facing on the other side as Zach first gave his Father a clasped on the shoulders as they shared a hug.

And as expected, Pansy was smiling widely as she enveloped her son into a loving hug and then faced towards Cassie.

While Blaise on the other hand, looked like he just saw a ghost.

"Welcome Darling. It's so good to see you." Pansy said as she let out a teary smile as she gave her a hug. Cassie smiled back at her, "Thank you Aunt Pansy." she replied.

"How are you?" How was the flight?"

"It was alright. But to be honest I'm petrified right now." she muttered at her. Pansy just gave her a smile as the two of them faced towards Blaise Zabini.

Zach was controlling his laughter quietly behind his Mother while the three of them were waiting for Blaise to speak up.

"H-how? I-is that—"

Cassie exhaled and gave him a smile. "Hi Uncle Blaise." she said softly.

Blaise closed his eyes while he nodded slowly as he walked towards Cassie giving her the biggest hug.

"Blaise is your godfather by the way." Pansy muttered behind them making Cassie to slid a tear as she smiled and hugged her godfather.

"How did this happen?" Blaise asked as she caressed his god daughters cheeks. As she studied her hair and eyes which belongs to his best friend.

"We'll explain later Dad." Zach interrupted, "Mother was planning a dinner at Malfoy Manor later, we'll tell everything, am I right Mum?"

Pansy nodded with that, "Yes, that's correct." she said as Blaise looked at his wife with confusion, "You knew about this?" he asked.

"Well yes. These kids surprised me with this plan as well. Apparently Draco and Hermione still thinks the same since they sent their kids at the same summer camp. She and Scorpius met thus formulated this whole switch plan of them. I can't blame them though, these kids are smart. You know that well, dear." she smiled. Remembering her two good old friends.

Blaise smirked with that as his eyes landed at the little Hermione/Draco infront of her, "Of course." he simply said. Blaise had a lot of questions but he was still speechless. His brain was still processing all of that had happened, and right now he is more concerned about his best mate.

Zach walked towards Cassie and placed her arms around her shoulders giving her a teasing grin, "Ready to meet your Father?" he asked.

Cassie sighed with that, "Ready as I'll ever be."

"Don't be scared Cassie. You passed one test, Atleast we now know that Uncle Draco won't faint since my Father haven't fainted considering he's more of a drama king than your Dad."

"Hey!" Blaise piped in making Cassie and Pansy laugh. "Oh dear, you'll have a blast with us." she winked.

Cassie smiled at them, "I can't wait."

Scorpius was fidgeting at the half collage photo of his Father and Mother as he slowly walked out of the plane

Scorpius was fidgeting at the half collage photo of his Father and Mother as he slowly walked out of the plane. There he met the sunny weather of California.

He fixed his hair and took his belongings as his grey eyes search everywhere for her. He had baggage on his hand while his coat was dangling around on his arm. He didn't want to make her have the impression of him being all luxurious looking like his father. He even opted wearing a plain black shirt and jeans for this day.

It took him a few minutes until his eyes landed at someone who looked like the woman at the photograph he was holding.

He exhaled heavily as he placed the photo back inside his pocket as he slowly walked towards her.

Hermione's golden brown eyes were searching everywhere for his daughter but when her eyes landed on the boy infront of her his world stops.

Those hair belonged to her daughter, and even the same pair of eyes matches the Cassie she knew too. But infront of her wasn't her daughter. This was not Cassie. This was a boy who looked like the same age of the girl she was searching for.

Scorpius gave her a smile that reminded her so much of someone she knew way back. The face in front of her looked like the same boy he met and even . . . loved.

"This couldn't be." She thought to herself.

Hermione couldn't help the tears from her eyes to fall.

"H-hi Mother."