24

AUNTIES

"How about we'll discuss this later after dinner?" Astoria proposed and the four teenagers agreed

"How about we'll discuss this later after dinner?" Astoria proposed and the four teenagers agreed. "Come one, I'll take you lot to the dining hall."

Astoria started to walk. Cassie and Scorpius shared a look and the blonde boy just shrugged as they followed her towards another room.

The pureblood witch opened the big double oak doors revealing a wide dining table. Three seats were prepared for a meal but with a snap of her fingers, two more were added for Cassie and Lyra.

"Say Aunt Tori, where's Uncle Vincent?" Scorpius asked as all of them took a seat. Cassie took a seat next to Scorp, while across of them where Lyra and Zach were seated. Astoria was seated at the middle of the four teenagers.

"Oh Vincent is at Italy with your Fathers, they're staying there for the night for some business meeting they need to attend" she answered, "Blaise and Draco actually stopped by two hours ago. Stephanie went with them too. Alright, now help yourselves." she said softly as the foods were served, her eyes diverted towards Cassie for a bit.

Cassie's grey eyes lingered on Astoria as she heard Draco's name. Scorpius noticed it so he gave her a small smile.

"Who's Stephanie?" Cassie whispered to Scorp.

"Oh, Aunt Tori and Uncle Vincent's daughter. She's the same age as us and she's a Slytherin like me and Zach."

"Why am I not surprised." Cassie smirked as Scorpius chuckled softly.

Astoria couldn't help but stare at Scorpius and Cassie as they whispered to each other. Her heart felt heavy as she was witnessing the relationship of two long lost siblings. She couldn't find herself to do something, but maybe call someone.

She couldn't believe her eyes. She just couldn't believe this was Hermione and Draco's daughter seated on her dining table, eating dinner with her. She just couldn't.

"So, how's your summer camp?"

Zach took a sip of his drink before he answered, "Exhausting. Can you believe me and Scorpius in the woods? No magic, and — working? Can you?"