7

VIPERIN

Cassiopeia Granger was fuming mad

Cassiopeia Granger was fuming mad. Lyra can see it just as she opened their cottage door. "And why are you so grumpy this early morning May I ask?" she immediately asked, Cassie just scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Wait don't tell me — let me guess, does it involves a certain cute brit who has platinum blonde hair? Cause I bet it does." she pointed out.

Cassie just grumbled making Lyra chuckle. "Cute my arse." She seethed. "That guy was ruining my early morning good mood. He was beyond annoying, arrogant, egotic and just so — ugh! — he infuriates me!" she ranted.

Lyra just gave her a look and smirked, "Relax Cassie. Would you let one stupid egotic boy ruin your summer?" she asked softly making Cassie's grey eyes look up at her, "No." she grumbled.

Lyra's face lit up and let out a satisfying smirk. "See! Now cheer up and just ignore that bloke, even though you literally can't. Let's go get the girls and go back to the main cottage for some breakfast." she pointed out making her best friend sigh and nodded in agreement.

"Fine." she said, "I suppose I'll just let that one go. But I swear, If I get enough of him, I will literally hex that guy!" she muttered making Lyra chuckle, "Well, I won't stop you."

"By the way, what's the first task?" she asked.

"Oh, building a raft." Cassie replied making Lyra shot a look at her that says you've got to be kidding me, "and" she continued.

"I have to come up with some team name. Malfoy chose green as our team colour already." she informed.

"Hmm let's come up with some names. Any suggestions?" Lyra asked, earning a shrug from Cassie, "I don't know yet, let's try asking the girls."