25

PICTURE

"Now what?" Cassie muttered as the four of the went out of the room

"Now what?" Cassie muttered as the four of the went out of the room. Ginny, Astoria and Pansy stayed behind to talk for a bit while the teenagers were asked to wait at the living room.

"Usually Aunt Astoria makes us model her clothes but I reckon she won't going to let us do that right now." Zach chuckled as they walked downstairs.

"Not that, what I meant is what will we do? How can they possibly help out if they can't break the unbreakable vow." Cassie sighed.

"I have an idea, but it's crazy . . . so no." Scorpius muttered, "Forget that I said that."

"What is it Scorp?"

Scorpius froze on his tracks and faced them, "I was thinking about breaking inside our Manor and look for something inside my Father's office. I know it's insane and reckless but maybe we can find something in there that might help, if there isn't, well at least we tried."

The three of them were dumbstruck. "You want us to break inside your house? We're like criminals if we do that." Zach began.

"Technically it's not called breaking in because it is my house." Scorp rolled his eyes, answering.

"Wow, very Gryffindor of you Malfoy." Lyra snickered as Cassie chuckled. Scorpius narrowed his eyes on her. 

"No need to be insulting." he muttered.

"Well she's not wrong." Cassie smirked making Scorpius to face her, "but what you said, it's worth a shot."

"So you're agreeing into breaking inside the Malfoy Manor?" Zach questioned.

Cassie shrugged and faced Scorpius, "Well, y-your F-father is in Italy am I right? So who else could be staying inside your home?" she asked.