42

STORIES

"Friends with

"Friends with . . . uh—"

I cut her off, "Someone in Hogwarts whom you don't know so you don't need to worry about it, Brown." I simply said, smirking.

But deep inside, I genuinely felt relieved seeing Lyra here. At least I have someone to talk to . . . unless she teams up with the Gryffindorks and make my stay here a living hell.

"Huh, I see." Lyra raised her brow, her eyes darted towards Lily, who stood up and hugged her in greeting.

"Lyra! I'm so glad you're here!"

She hugged her back, "It's good to be back. I missed you Lils." she said as her eyes went in my direction, "I can't say the same about you though." she told me.

I just smirked, "Oh please, you missed seeing this face."

"Get over yourself, Malfoy." she replied as she took a seat next to Lily, "Anyway, I didn't know you two are chums, seeing you both talking casually with one another." she said suspiciously, eyeing at Lily and me.

Oh please.

"Potter here was just being. . . polite." I said as I heard a familiar snort from the Gryffindor, "Oh please, Malfoy over here ruined his precious skin while playing and I was in an unfortunate state to accompany him."

"Oh, you poor thing." Lily said with a sigh.

I replied, "Don't worry, a healing spell won't hurt."

"I was talking about Lily."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled quietly, "Don't antagonize me Brown, Cassie won't like that."

"As if Cassie will take your side against mine."

"Is that a threat?" I smirked.

"Why? Are you threatened?" she retorted, I raised my brows with amusement with that and before I could reply, Uncle Ron's voice was heard.