30

FATHER

"So here we are

"So here we are." Pansy said as the four of the apparated infront of the massive Manor.

Cassie took the time to appreciate the Malfoy Manor. When they unexpectedly visited here last week, she didn't had the time to look at the place more, and seeing the exterior of Malfoy Manor got her at awe.

It was massive alright. The Malfoy Manor was not a dark mansion though as what she've remembered the last time she got here. The furnitures were aesthetic as what she'd recalled, but seeing the front exterior area of the house just made her awestruck.

The cream colored mansion was truly a sight to see, the massive lawn full of flowers, the stone pathway and the fountain looked beautiful. It looked like a palace. She can clearly see that the Malfoys came from a very very wealthy family.

She did remembered Scorpius mentioning their father being a pureblood. So that must've explained all of this, plus she knows that their father is also a very hardworking businessman.

"So, you ready to step inside?" Zach asked as Cassie slowly nodded.

The Zabinis accompanied her until they reached the large entrance door of the house. With a knock, The door opened revealing Dobby the house elf, a full smile was planted on his face as he saw Cassiopeia standing infront of her.

"Missus Cassie! You're Back! Dobby's very happy to see Missus Cassie again!" he cried making Cassie to grin at the house elf.

"Hi Dobby." she waved.

"Hi Missus Cassie. Hello Missus and Master Zabini and Mister Zach." he greeted as the Zabinis greeted back at the house elf politely.

"Dobby, take Cassie's things upstairs. I don't know what room though but . . . Well you know what I mean Dobby." Pansy instructed as the house elf nodded. With a snap of his fingers, Cassie's belongings vanished along with Dobby.