Dates and Fakes

Harris-2nd Date of Babysitting

I finally got rid of Thea and went into my room to chill for a little after setting all the rules for her to follow this whole month. God, I was stupid to even come up with the idea, but she's even stupider for evening agreeing to this. When I got older me and my parents' relationship started drifting, I wanted to have fun. So I guess I rebelled a little bit too much, but they were really happy to think me and Thea was actually dating, even though it was fake my mom luckily helped me plan the date we had this morning.  I was texting my friends and they wanted to meet up at a club later tonight, I knew my parents would never approve of the partying lifestyle that I displayed, but if they thought it was for Thea and we were going for dinner for continuing the celebration then maybe they would approve.

  I was looking for Thea, I decided I look in the kitchen to find her and the staff told me she was off. I asked if she lived in the staff housing and they told me her room number, after walking all the way to where her room was located I was told by one of her friends she would be at the royal orphanage at this time in the day. I started walking to the orphanage on the royal grounds, when I came to the door, I knocked and no one answered for like a good five minutes, the door slowly crept open to reveal a toddler age little girl and Thea holding a baby. " Oh, I'm sorry your Highness that we made you wait, little Mia was eating her lunch." I smiled, looking down at the toddler who was covered with food on her face and shirt " I'm guessing this little cutie is Mia, am I right?" I bent down smiling at the little girl covered in some pasta sauce, she nodded her head, I looked up to see that Thea was smiling " Yes, that's little Mia and this little boy in my arms is Oscar." I smiled at her and closed the door behind me, and Thea started walking away while little Mia stayed with me "Come on Mia let's go back to the kitchen to finish eating." Me and Mia follow Thea, she sat down while still holding Oscar in her arms. I sat down while putting Mia in her high chair, " So your Highness, is there anything I can help you with?" She asked while watching Mia eat her spaghetti. I guessed I never clarified on what she should call me " You know Thea how is anyone supposed to believe us when you don't even call your own boyfriend by his name, so from now on, call me Harris." Thea smiled "Ok, Harris."

  After Mia had finished her lunch we took Mia out to the gardens to make sure she would be tired for her nap, Thea had previously put Oscar in bed so it was just the three of us. Mia was ahead of us and we were letting Mia play by the water fountain, Mia was still too preoccupied and Thea was just watching her. "So Thea I wanted to go out with my friends later tonight, they just got back from their work and we wanted to go to a club." Thea laughed " So are you asking your fake girlfriend to go out tonight." I looked at her this time, "No, my parents would think of it as us celebrating if you come." She nodded head and I could tell she was thinking for a few minutes, "Ok I'll come." She turned to look at me and I could see how bright her eyes were, I nodded my head giving her a genuine smile. After that we continued walking with Mia, she had a lot of energy. She decided she wanted me and Thea to play tag with her and needless to say, I won. Mia was finally down for her nap and I told Thea I was going to tell my parents about our plans later tonight and started heading towards the door. "Oh, and Thea make sure you dress nicely, I don't want to be embarrassed to be seen with you.", and next thing I know she closed the door on my face.

  I walked to my father's office, I knocked and sure enough, I was let in " Hello father, sorry for being late, I was helping Thea at the orphanage." He nodded his head and look straight at me "Good for you my boy, always helping your love when you can is great." I went and sat down by one of the chairs by his desk " No, I don't love Thea I was just talking to her." He looked at a picture of my mother on his desk "It doesn't matter my son, one day you will know what love is and it may not happen quick with Thea, but I swear it will happen." I didn't like this discussion about love, so I changed the subject, "I wanted to take Thea to visit my friends later tonight, is that ok." My father nodded his head "Of course it's ok, just watch out for Thea tonight." and with that I knew this idea was good, because I could get away with almost anything as long as Thea was present.

  It was currently ten in the evening and I was dressed in a suit, we decided to go to a different place a small club that was frequented by the rich and famous, because it would be easier to sneak Thea into this place since she was underage. I decided to wear a wig with some glasses, so that way I could keep my identity a secret, and because my dad suggested it so people won't bother Thea for being out with a prince. I told Thea to be down by the stairs waiting for me when I saw her sitting down on a step, she got up and turned to look at me and she laughed " Why are you laughing?" I asked, it's not like I wanted to hide who I was " No, it's fine you look nice." She stated with a goofy smile, and that's when I noticed her, she had her long blonde hair curled, she wore a red dress and a black blazer, of course she wore black converse, but at least she tried, " Thea I'll admit that I won't be that embarrassed to be seen with you tonight." at that statement she turned and walked away from me, I had to speed up to keep pace with her.