The End

Thea

The day was here I was getting married today on my birthday. I'm marrying you guessed it Harris. I wanted to wait until I was older to get married, but since Sikkovia wanted to combine the kingdoms and a wedding must take place in order to do so. Only a few know about my real parents, the public think my parent's were from Sikkovia since  I had two birth certificates in each country with my parents false alias and that they had died during the war and I ended up in a different country and at the orphanage, I mean it's not completely false. The only thing that was certain was that the people believed our tale.

A knock was on the door and the Queen walked in. "Thea you look radiant in that dress." I smiled looking at myself in the mirror, I know I'm young, but I knew I wanted to marry Harris. Looking at myself in the mirror I smiled, hopefully everyone liked the dress I chose and that everything goes perfect. "I can tell your nervous, my dear, but all that matters is that you and Harris are happy." I nodded my head and a tear slipped from my eyes, "I'm nervous I don't know if I can do it." She wiped some of my stray tears away with a napkin, "I was scared on my wedding day also , but also when walking down the aisle the only thing you will see is Harris." I nodded my head listening and appreciating her advice. The door opened and in walked the wedding planner "It's go time." I gave one last look in the mirror to make sure everything was fine with my dress. The Queen grabbed me for one final hug before I was escorted, "You have always been like a daughter to me Thea, and today I officially will have you as my daughter."

The music was playing. I now stood by the doors that will soon open up and greet me with Harris and the crowd. When the doors opened all I could do was look ahead and see Harris waiting for me. This was it; I looked at Harris and he smiled at me and I knew that I was happy with him. After the ceremony me and Harris made our way to our after celebrations. Holding hands with Harris and starting our new life as husband and wife and the journey that is yet to come.

Presenting Prince Harrold Andrew and Princess Dorothea Eleanor.

The end