Grumpy Cat

Harris 3rd date

Since we arrived at the club Mae and Thea had been gone, we all knew Mae wanted another girl in the group so she could hang out with. "So, Harris I'll be honest Thea is not that bad looking; If you don't want to bang her I'll do it for you." I stared at Luke he has always been a player like me, but to say something about Thea didn't sit well with me. "Man, do not even think about it, she's probably never been interested in a guy or knows what to do." Luke looked at me and laughed, as he was pointing to something in the distance and when I looked I was shocked and pissed. THEA; she was grinding all up on some strange guy and surely enough, she put her hands around his neck and pulled him closer, she was going for a kiss. A kiss; no let's scratch that, it's not a kiss, it's a full on makeout session. That's when I turned back to look at Luke and Jake, and they were laughing "Damn, bro, you look pissed." Jake said looking at Luke, I was pissed, in fact "Fuck off!" I told them, as I got up to go and get Thea away from this guy.

When I was standing within reach I pulled Thea away from the guy she was slobbering all over, and she reeked of alcohol. Mae; she must of bought her some alcohol and they're both drunk. At least Jake gets to deal with a drunk girlfriend tonight. Thea looked at me, her green eyes red from being so drunk, and she didn't look happy. I grabbed her arm and started walking away with her, before she got loose and ran back to the guy and kissed his cheek, and just like that she took off running from me.

I walked to the bouncers and saw that the bouncers were holding Thea until I got there "I thought you said she wouldn't be drinking tonight?" I nodded my head and groaned " You can thank Mae for this night." They didn't seem too happy, but they didn't question me since I could have them both fired if I really wanted to.  I held Thea's arm and we walked to the valet parking to get my car,  all the while she hummed some stupid tune. The valet helped me get Thea in the car and I drove off trying to find somewhere to park so I could talk to her, "You know Trevor was so niceeee to me and you made me leave him, and I loved him!" Thea yelled at me and hiccupped, I looked at her and she was looking out the window " You don't even know how pissed I am at you." I told Thea, she turned to look at me and grabbed my hand, her green eye's then started to get watery. "I'm so sorry Harris, I didn't mean to, I wanted to have some fun also." She said with a tear falling down her cheek and letting go of my hand. "I don't want you to be mad at me, y-y-you mean so much to m-m-me." At this point she was sobbing, tears rolled down her cheeks " I disappointed y-you and now you hate me even more." I hated this, I hated seeing girls cry and even though Thea's drunk she still feels this way even when she's sober, I didn't know she thought I didn't like her. I moved my hand back towards her and grabbed it and held it " I'm not mad, I was just worried." She nodded her head and sniffed, but I saw her small smile she made "And besides, I could never hate you Thea." And with that Thea passed out while I drove back to the castle.

When I got back to the castle I carried Thea to her small room and tucked her in, and went to my own bed. I called Jake so he could have a little talk with his girlfriend in the morning for me, after two rings he answered " Tell Mae I'm pissed at her." I yelled into the phone, Jake just laughed "So am I, she puked all over my car and won't stop singing Disney music and it's irritating." I laughed at Jake he always knew how to lighten the mood. "So someone was jealous tonight?" Jake said while laughing, I never get jealous "No, I wasn't, I was just pissed. Me and Thea have an act to keep up." I heard Mae in the background attempting to sing "Sure man." After that I got off the phone and laid on my bed, tomorrow I'm going to make sure Thea has one hell of a hangover and one very loud day, I said I didn't hate her, but I have to make sure she gets her payback for this night.