Drinkers and Winners

Thea-3rd date

I've always been self conscious of my looks, was I too thin or too chubby? But sometimes when Harris messes with me it does hurt, so when he gave me a shitty ass comment about how he could be seen with me in public without me embarrassing him, made me irritated. So I started walking to the exit of the castle, I noticed that Harris did not want to take a driver as he had one of his sports cars out waiting for us. I walked to the car and got into the passenger seat, as Harris got in he turned to me "You're not going to be bitchy all night are you." I didn't even want to respond so Harris just started heading to our  location for the night.

When we arrived, I got out of the car as Harris gave the keys to the valet. I looked at this club and it was much nicer than the ones I've ever been to, we came to this club since I'm under age, but what Harris doesn't know is I have a fake ID. When we reached the bouncers at the door they had nice suits on, I saw that Harris slipped both of them a hundred as he quietly whispered " Dude, it's me I had to bring a kid with me, but don't worry me and my friends will watch her." They nodded their head, " You better!" After that I followed Harris into the club, I noticed this place was not packed like a normal club and they had an eating area and a dance floor. We walked up to a table that had three people sitting. "So this is Thea, and Thea this is Mae, Jake and Luke." He pointed to each person, I said my hello's and sat next to Harris. Harris started talking to Luke and Jake, and I just felt awkward being here. I looked at Mae and she smiled back to me and started to stand up "Excuse us guys, me and Thea are going to go to the bathroom." They didn't even care or acknowledge Mae.

"So Thea, let's go and get something to drink." I walked beside her letting her guide me to where we were going, " I thought we were going to the bathroom." and she laughed "Hell no, now since there's another girl in this group we're going to have fun." I laughed and we sat at the bar " Your still under age to drink i'll have to flirt to get you a drink." She winked, I nodded my head and laughed "Nope, I have an ID that says i'm twenty one." With that we both ordered our drinks and talked about stuff we were interested in. "I'm surprised, Harris makes it sound like your awful." Mae said, well that hurts "Um we don't get along anymore, one month and we're done." She laughed we were both on our second drink, "I honestly think you guys look good together I think you would be good for Harris." I smiled that will never happen.

After how many drinks and talking we were going to go back to the guys, when I heard an excuse me Miss, I looked up and saw a good looking guy smiling at me " Do you want to dance with me." I nodded my head, I was buzzed as it was might as well have some fun. Mae nodded her head " I'll be back at the table." Me and the guy walked to the dance floor and I started swaying to the music "You look beautiful tonight, by the way." I genuinely smiled "Thanks I never got your name." He laughed " It's Trevor and you are?" The song changes to a faster beat and I moved closer to Trevor guiding his hands to my body " I'm Thea." We were dancing and I was having a fun time, it had been at least ten minutes of us dancing and Trevor looked at me, and I knew what he wanted; he wanted to kiss and I surly obliged.

After our make out session he let out an exhale " Thea, you our great!" I smiled and looked away and that's when I saw him. Harris eyes bore into mine, and he was pissed and that's when I pulled Trevor down and gave him a kiss on the cheek and decided to run away from Harris, because he was going to kill me. I didn't get far since the bouncers caught me and made me wait for Harris, man why did Harris have to be friends with the bouncers?