Chapter 1

Now we got the explanation for Cher

Earth 2019

Cher was shifting in her sleep, she appeared to be having a nightmare. The same one she's had since she came to earth a thousand years ago, later her spirit ended up in her now mother Georgia's womb. She heard the charging voices in her head, the metal of her sword clanging against the enemy sword. She felt a slight sharp pain on her thigh before everything went dark. Somehow this time it felt different but she didn't know why.

She sprinted upward on her bed waking up shaking, she ran out to the mirror and saw her eyes glowing bright red and going back to normal again. Her powers had been awaken; she panicked because she had not ever used them on earth since she came. Humans were not suppose to know about magic. Cher's dragon side was a different story, something by nature. She could get red eyes, super strenght and fly and it didn't count as magic. Cher knew she was not suppose to show it either so with that she was careful, beside the fact that it was not easy to hide.

She leaned closer to the mirror and saw her eyes glowing again, then she heard a small hiss and looked down "shit" she whispered. She had accidentally burned the wood of her dresser. Her powers were definitely awake but that meant something must be wrong in Magix or the firelands.

"Please don't let it be what I'm thinking of" she said to herself in the mirror. There was a knock on the door

"Stupid come on, you don't want to be late to reharsal!!" Shouted Georganne on the other side 

"Gosh I'm coming!!!" Cher growled. She covered her mouth in surprise, that was a dragon growl and it wasn't suppose to happen. Cher got changed real quick, quicker than normal, slowed herself down when she noticed and went out the door.

Cher was silent on her way to reharsal, thinking about the events of the morning. She had disappeared from the magical world after what she considered to be a failure of a fight in the war. Leaving the magic, the fighting, her only true best friend in the magical world and her father with whom she shared immortality. She got seriously hurt in battle and had fallen, to her that was her biggest humiliation. She was a Goddess, she wasn't suppose to get hurt. She knew the wound was poisoned and the only way to stop it was to go to the world without magic, earth. Luckily a few years before her spirit landed inside Georgia, in another life she found a magical healer among the humans and she was cured. But it did leave a mark that passed as a birthmark. She had become attached to the humans and stayed as one of them. Warleen also knew that Draco was not ok on her staying but it was her choice.

From then on, her life as Cher continued to escalate and she loved it. As Warleen she was strict, tough, disiplined, strong and on the look out for any dangerous fight. As Cher she got to loosen up and learn what it was like to have fun, got to be funny and be known by everyone for her great personality. She loved to sing, even as Warleen but in her other lifetimes she didn't get the chance. She got her voice from her fairy mother who gave her the siren gift before she died when Warleen was only two weeks old. Now she got the chance to use it thanks to Sonny Bono. With that voice she has captivated many people as Cher, giving her the alias 'the Goddess of Pop'. That made her laugh, if people only knew she was actually a real Goddess. It was a different life than any other but she loved it.

Cher still got the feeling from the morning that something was wrong but she was with her sister and Paulette so there was nothing she could do. Later that feeling passed and Cher was able to do her show as always. There were only a couple of months before the 'Here We Go Again Tour' ended so she had work to do. At the end of the concert Cher, Georganne and Paulette found themselfs walking in a desserted parking lot to where the car was suppose to be waiting for them.

They were talking and laughing towards the car but suddenly noticed the chauffer was not in the drivers seat and there was no one around. Cher got the strange feeling again and it was not a good one.

"Thats odd, I wonder where has everybody gone. We are not that late, we only stayed for one more hour" Paulette said

Out of nowhere 6 shadowy figures surrounded them. Cher's eyes turned bright red when the leader moved in front. She covered her eyes as to not let Pauly and Georganne see her but she reconized the leader.

Zane, the captain of the shadows said in his sinister voice "Hello there, you have something he wants and we came to get it"

This got Cher really scared, not for her but for Pauly and her sister. She was going to have to reveal herself or they would be in real danger. It was time for the Goddess to be let out.

This is my first fantasy ever writting so please comment, its very important to me to know what you think. That way I can continue writing, if the chapter is to short remember is just the first one Xx.