Chapter twelve

Athena
Holding onto Steve while we're on his motorcycle zooming through the city was so much fun. I felt my body melt into his so easily. I felt like with each day that passed I trusted him more and more. I knew he was a good guy.

I still don't know how or why I was lucky to have him as my boyfriend but I was happy to be his girlfriend. He made me happy. I was so happy.

"You okay hun", he asked.

"Perfect".

We kept going for a while and then he turned into a park. We got off and he grabbed my hand. We walked hand in hand around the park as we talked.

He pulled me in closer to him and kissed the top of my head. I looked at him and smiled.

"You're just so cute and beautiful hun".

"Thank you babe".

We sat down on a bench and I laid my head in his lap and he played with my hair.

"You know I think we should go out to dinner sometime again soon".

"That sounds good".

I got up and laid my head on his shoulder. He kissed my cheek. We stayed like this for a while until it started getting dark.

"Your bed or my bed tonight", I asked.

"It doesn't matter to me hun. As long as I get to cuddle with you".

"Let's choose your bed tonight then", I said.

"Do you need any clothes?"

"I can wear your yours hun".

We got back on his bike and went to the towers. We got there and we went upstairs so I could change into comfy clothes of Steve's.

He went downstairs to see what he could cook for us. I went downstairs a bit later and saw him cooking. I got up on the counter to sit while he cooked.

I took out my phone and played some music and swayed to it while he cooked. Steve looked at me and smiled. He set the cooking utensil aside and walked over to me. He was in between my legs and kissed my forehead.

"You are just so precious you know that?"

"I don't feel like it sometimes".

"You are though and one day I hope you'll see that". He kissed the top of my head. "Seeing you in my clothes you look so beautiful".

"Stop it Steve I'm not that beautiful".

"That's wrong you are". "As long as we are together I'll keep saying you are because you are".

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I hugged him. I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent.

"Are we walking in on anything?"

I looked up and saw the team. I blushed and hid my face into Steve's chest.

"It's alright we'll go somewhere else we don't want to disturb you too. You guys are just so cute together", said Natasha.

I smiled and Steve looked at me and kissed the top of my nose. I loved how he was so affectionate towards me. It was the cute little things he did that made me appreciate him.

"I better check on our dinner darling".

"I'll set us some plates and glasses out".

I jump down from the counter and set two plates and wine glasses out on the table. Steve divides the food on our plates and sets the pan in the dishwasher. We sit down and eat and talk for a while.

"Let's go see the team darling it's movie night".

We see them in the theater room and we take our spot and curl up next to each other. I'm getting sleepy and I'm trying hard to keep my eyes open but I can't.

"Go to sleep hun I know your sleepy".

I get comfy and I close my eyes and fall asleep.