Chapter sixty one

Athena
Nat and me were at the mall shopping for nothing really in particular just wanted a girls day.

"So Steve and James huh?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm surprised too but I'm more than okay with it".

"I think it's great I really do. Steve, you and Bucky are the closet on the team, relationship wise."

"I was thinking that too. Plus I've always had a spot for Buck. And I had a feeling but lord Steve and Bucky were basically together back in the 40s just secretly and that is amazing to watch I swear".

"I figured Bucky would be like that but Steve wow".

"And I wrote one of the lingerie pieces I bought and it was almost ripped off".

"The black one?"

"Yup. That's the one".

"Imagine you're wedding night at your honeymoon. I'd be surprised if they left you have clothes on at all".

"I'm not sure if this is a permanent thing though. I want it to be but I don't know if Bucky wants to be with us legally. I don't even know if that's legal. I don't know really if I want to get married if I can't have them both. I love them so much".

"But Athena you've had this planned for so long".

"I know".

"Hey I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom".

I grabbed my phone out and texted Steve.

Hey

Hey doll

So I have a question

Okay what is it hun?

Is Bucky still going to be apart of our relationship after we're married?

If you still want him to be I'm okay with it I was hoping he could be and that house that was remade for us would be our home for good. Tony's working on it more so when he needs us we'll be there quicker.

I was just wondering because if he wasn't I don't think I could handle it I love you both and I know you love each other too and lately I feel like I've gotten in the way of that.

Doll we love you so much and we don't want you to feel that way okay. You are so important to us. We have a child to look forward to and we'll have a good life together. We love you hun. Remember this past weekend. Bucky adores you doll just as much as I do.

I'm sorry Steve I'm just worried I love you guys and I just feel like I'm not that beautiful to you guys like you two could do so much better

You're gorgeous doll. And we'll prove it to you okay.

Okay

Love you sweetheart both me and Bucky do

I put my phone back in my shoulder bag and I see Nat heading towards me.

"Alright so we're doing some more clothes shopping and shoe shopping". She grabbed my hand and we darted into Victoria Secret and I ended up buying over $300 worth of stuff. Then we went to some other places before going back to the compound.