Chapter eleven

Steve
We all got to the agency pretty quick with some fast driving skills.

"So you and Walters hmmmm".

"Stark just don't".

"Well I think they are cute together", said Nat.

"Well thank you".

We walk up and I see my girl already in Nick's office and she looks something fierce.

"I didn't think I was going to beat you guys here but I guess I did"

"Well you got spunk in you kid", said Tony.

She gets up and grabs my hand pulling me to sit next to her.

"I missed you Steve".

"Me too". I rubbed my nose against hers. She smiled big.

"Hey if you're free tonight I'd say we should go for a ride on that motorcycle of yours".

"Sure we will do that". She kissed my cheek.

In walks Nick carrying folders for each of us.

"Well thanks to Athena's amazing skills we have an attack happening tommorow that you all should be prepared for. She'll be coming with you too just mostly for the helicopter and making sure all the equipment works".

"I can do that no problem".

I looked at her and started at her in amazement. She's just so smart and beautiful I was so lucky.

After our meeting I went with her back to her house and told her I'd be back with the motorcycle. We stood on her porch kissing for a good 10 minutes and I left her on the porch.

At Tony's place I grabbed my bike and made my way back to her place. She walked outside leaning against the pole.

"Sorry I kept you waiting darling. Traffic you know".

She walked down and smiled and kissed me.

"All is forgiven babe".

I got on followed by her.

"Hang on sweetheart".

We drove away from the house into the city.