Chapter twenty three

Steve
I noticed the bed was empty and then I heard the shower running. I get up and get into the shower with her. I kiss her bare shoulder and I wrap my arms around her.

"I got a call from Fury we gotta go in we have a mission so you should probably grab your Captain suit".

"Alright but let's finish this shower right".

"I think we have sex like everyday lol".

"No no doll we make love".

After our shower we got dressed and left. We hurried to his office and Tony was behind us.

"Well we have three people late today".

"I was in the shower", I coughed.

"You guys too", laughed Tony.

"Really?" Athena blushed.

"Anyway you guys are here because there's something going to go down here".

"Alright we can use the new weapons I designed. Do we have time to finish the last few maybe?" Athena asked.

"Maybe. The minute we get any action you leave".

"Deal".

"Alright Tony, Bruce let's go". She said getting up. "If you guys wanna come to you can".

I followed her with my suit in hand.

I watched with amazement as she was giving directions and helping.

"You know you got really lucky finding her right", said Clint.

"I know I'm happy Fury found her she's what I've needed for so long and yet she's made me better."

She looks up at me and smiles.

"She's a genuine person and basically a genius. Tony doesn't let anyway boss him around but he lets her I think he's imitated by her". Laughed Natasha.

"Probably", I laughed.

"She is such a great addition to the team though", she said.

"I know she's perfect. I love her so much. She's taken my heart already. I know this is a thing you guys don't need to know but we've made love so much since I let go of being scared of falling. I was scared to fall for someone after Peggy but I'm falling hard for her to the point I don't think I can live without her".

"You've got it bad Steve".

"I know and I accept it I'm not scared of it anymore

"I know and I accept it I'm not scared of it anymore."

I change into my suit and walk back and look at her.

"Done", I hear Athena say.

She walks out and walks up to me and we walk for a bit. I look around.

"Yupp kiss me Rodgers seeing you in the suit makes me well you know", she blushes

"Let me hear it doll. What do I do to you?"

"Not here I can't tell you I'd be embarrassed if anyone heard me".

"Whisper it into my ear then beautiful".

"Seeing you in that suit makes me wet daddy".

I stared at her shocked at what she called me. She looked at me and realizing what she said she looked away.

"No don't look away kitten. You called me daddy baby. That's the hottest thing I've ever heard and I wish I could take you right here and have you scream my name but we have a mission and I don't what people to hear what I only want you to say to me".

"Captain I need something".

"I don't think I can doll."

"Let me hold your shield and use your fingers baby".

"Anything for you kitten".

I slipped my fingers past her pants and underwear and plunged them into her. I growled at how wet she was for me. I kissed her as I played and she death gripped my shield.

I kissed her as she came apart on my fingers and I took them into my mouth and cleaned them up. She looked at me all blissed out.

"You okay baby?"

"Yeah that was just really great".

"Let's go back".