Chapter 2 (Jay)

I know Bey was lying about having to baby sit Jonaé's kids, but I didn't push the issue like I would normally do. I know my baby girl was mad, but I swear I didn't know Courtney's crazy ass was following me. She must've followed me to our spot when I picked Bey up earlier. It don't matter if she knew where it was. The security is tight and she'll never find our condo unless somebody showed her where it was. All of the places looks exactly the same.

She had to be following us for a while before she made her move. We had been out to eat and to the movies before we stopped at the gas station. Why did she wait so long to confront us? That don't make much sense to me.

Courtney and I have been married for 6 years but we've been together for 8. We've known each other our whole lives and decided to take it a step further when I was 18 and she was 21. Now I'm 26 and she's 29 and we have four kids together. Well at least I think we do. Baby number four is in question. She claimed to be faithful while I was locked up, but Tori had put me on some of the foul shit she was doing.

Courtney was the type of chick that was down for what ever and especially when it came to me. I was in and out of jail most of our relationship and she held me down each and every time, but when ever I got out, I did the same stupid shit. I cheated on her whenever I got the chance and she always held me down and took me back. That was until the last time. I went back for a probation violation and it was only six months. I just knew she was going to hold me down, but I was dead wrong.

For the first month she refused to see me and she refused to put anything on my books. I had to call around to all her family members to even talk to her. Eventually, I convinced her to come see me and when she did she explained that she was tired. Tired of putting up with my bullshit and that the only way she would stay with me is if I put a ring on it. I couldn't believe she was giving me an ultimatum. I just knew her nosey ass sister had something to do with it. We had never even talked about marriage before then.

I couldn't depend on my family because they all depended on me to take care of them. I was stuck. They only way out was to agree with the marriage thing, which we ended up doing behind bars a month later. Just like that, Courtney was back to her old self. She kept my books full and she never missed a visit. The only problem is, marriage doesn't mean as much to me as it does to her. I'm still the same Jay I was before I married her. I still kept a bitch or two on the side and I always come and go as I please. I always got caught with my pants down but it never stop me. I would drop who ever I was caught with and then play the role of a good husband until I met someone new that I'd just have to slip up in. Beyoncé. This was the first time I fucked around and fell in love with one of my sidepieces.

I don't what it was about her that has me gone. I lost count of the many broads I cheated on Courtney with, but this was different and she knew it. That was the thing she couldn't take. She never had to worry about me catching feelings and she knew that I would always come home. She hated Beyoncé and she mad sure everyone knew it. She hates that Beyoncé is so much younger than her and she couldn't deny that my baby girl is a bad bitch.

Don't get me wrong, Courtney is pretty and her body is alright. But after four kids and a lifetime in the streets, she couldn't compete with baby girl at all. She has a gut and I can't tell if it's from having four kids or all the beer she drink. She was ignorant as hell with a big mouth. She couldn't work but going to the club was mandatory. I tried to encourage her to go back to school and get a degree but that was out of the question. The money wasn't an issued because I can afford to pay for what ever she needed for an eduction.

That's one thing I love about Beyoncé. She doesn't play around with her education. She refused to miss school and she studies all the time. Even when she is at out spot. She would go up to the study area I made for her and be locked up there for hours. I knew not to bother her and if I did she would ignore me. She is determined to do better than her family. They all work just to get by and she wanted better for herself. I was determined to get and give her everything she want, need, or desired, even if I lost my wife in the process.