Chapter 15 (Beyonce)

"Let me go, Jay!" I screamed as he pulled me back into our bedroom by my shirt.

Jay was back to his old bullshit and I was sick of it. We had been arguing all morning about me wanting to go to the mall with Kelly. He had a problem whenever I wanted to go somewhere and it always ended up in us fighting. I had him thinking I was with Kelly most of the time, but I've been spending most of my free time with Micheal. Him and I were getting closer and I was really starting to like him a lot. I know he was starting to like me just as much because he was always on me about leaving Jay to be with him. I still love Jay, but leaving him to be with Micheal was starting to sound like a damn good idea.

"You're not going anywhere. Your ass is lying. Always talking about you with Kelly!" Jay yelled pulling me from my thoughts.

"Just let me go! You're wrong for doing this in front of your kids!" I yelled.

Jay's kids had been here for three days. I don't have a problem with it because they're good kids, but they are not my responsibility. I wasn't about to be stuck in the house playing mama to this nigga and his kids. No ma'am. I don't have any kids. I can go as I please. He was happy as long as I was in the house up under his ass all day.

When I left this time, I plan to stay away for a few days. I needed to get away from all this madness. I had enough clothes at my sister's house to last me for a while and what ever I didn't have I would buy.

My biggest problem was not having a car. Jay always said that he would buy me one, but I think he's constant with dropping me off and picking me up whenever I went somewhere. This was so his insecure ass can keep tags on me. I had enough money saved up to buy me a nice car and I wouldn't have to pay a note on it. I never really spent the money Jay gave me so that was something I really needed to consider.

"If you wanted to go shopping that was all you had to say. I could've went with y'all to the mall." Jay said.

"Why do I have to go everywhere with you?" I asked. "I like to spend time with friends too. And you not my damn daddy. I don't have to ask you to go no damn where!" I spat. I was starting to get pissed the fuck off. I was sick of going back and forth about the same issue.

"Look, I know I'm not your damn daddy, but you gone respect me like I respect yo ass. I don't walk out the door without telling you where I'm going."

"I told you I'm going to the mall with Kelly. What else do you need to know?!"

"Yea, just like last time when that nigga Terrell went with y'all?" Jay asked sarcastically. "You play all types of games with your lying ass."

"Nigga, you the liar! I'm not the one who is married and cheating!" I yelled.

"Yea, cheating with your ass so you can miss me with that married shit," he countered.

"What ever Jay. Kelly is already on her way and I'm not even dressed yet." I couldn't wait to get the hell out of here.

"I don't give a fuck! You better call and tell her you not going!" He yelled.

That's not going to happen. I didn't care if I left with a broken nose and a black eye, I was leaving. I didn't respond because it would only make things worse. I continued to put my clothes on, pretending I didn't hear a word he said.

"Think I'm playing with you if you want to." Jay said standing by the bedroom door.

I still didn't answer. I knew he was just looking for a reason to go off on me. If I had to fight my way out, then so be it. He was so worries about me, he don't even know what's going on with his kids on the other side of our closed door.

When I was done getting dressed, I sat on the bed, awaiting Kelly's call, while Jay maintained his spot in front of the door starring at me. My phone beeped and it was a text message from Kelly. She said that she was on her way and would call when she was outside. Jay and I continued to have a stare down. Neither of us refuse to back off.

"I can't see you doing all of this just to go to the mall with Kelly. It's more to the story." Jay said breaking the silence.

"There is nothing more to the story. You're just too insecure. You're the biggest cheater I know, yet you can't take being cheated on." I spat. I regretted saying that right when it left my mouth, but it was too late. Jay rushed over to me with fire in his eyes.

"So you're admitting the shit? You got somebody else?" He yelled while pulling my hair.

I was tired of fighting, but I was nobody's punching bag. I put my designer finger nails to use. I clawed the shit out of Jay.

When that didn't work, I starting swinging like my life depended on it. He was much bigger and stronger than I was, but none of that mattered to me at the moment.

I heard my phone ringing, but there was no way I could answer it. Jay and I were fighting like we were in a boxing match and were tearing the house up in the process. I heard banging and knocking on the door before Jay's oldest daughter came barging in.

"Daddy, stop!" She cried and she tugged on his shirt. I felt so bad for her, but it was her punk ass daddy's fault this was happening.

"Go back into the living room and close the door!" Jay yelled out of breath.

"No, daddy! Stop fighting Beyoncé." I was still swinging trying to break free of the position he had me in. Just then Kelly came running in with the other kids right behind her.

"What the hell are y'all doing?! Jay get off if her!" Kelly yelled.

"Mind your fucking business, Kelly!" Jay spat.

"My friend is my business, nigga. Get the fuck off of her! Y'all are doing too much in front of these kids." We both paused and looked at the kids. They were all crying. Jay immediately let me go and went to comfort them. I used this as my chance to get the hell out of here. I grabbed my phone and purse and then left with my friend. I know my hair is a mess, but I don't care. I just need to get out of this house.

"Beyoncé!!" Jay yelled and Kelly and I as we made a dash for the front door.

I ignored him and hurried out the house. When we got to the car, I broke down crying while begging Kelly to pull off. Apparently, she had been calling me, but I didn't answer. When she knocked on the door, Jay's kids let her in and she heard all of the commotion. It was a good thing she came in when she did because we would still be fighting.

"You ok?" Kelly asked me softly.

"I'll be alright." I wasn't sure about that, but I didn't want her to worry.

"It's going to be hard for you to leave him. I hope you know that. His ass is obsessed." Kelly laughed.

I know she was only trying to lighten the mood, but that only made me feel worse because it was true. Jay has never acted this way before. Thai was all knew to me and I was scared.

"We just need some time apart." I replied lowly. I don't know if I was trying to convince myself or her.

"I just want you to be safe, Bey." Kelly said in her concerned voice. I knew she was right, but I didn't think Jay would hurt me. At least I hope not. One thing was for sure, something had to change and fast. I fixed my hair in the mirror as I reached for my ringing phone. A smile instantly appeared on my face when I saw who was calling.

"Hey, boo." I cooed into the phone feeling like a little kid on Christmas morning. Kelly and I looked at each other and smiled. My day was going from shit to sugar and I had Micheal Ealy to thank for that.