Chapter 4 (Tori)

I hate Courtney's trifling ass. She walks around like she's the perfect wife and mother. I got so much dirt on her; I could start my own desert. She's a grimy bitch and I have proof. Courtney is so in love with Jay it's ridiculous. Jay has cheated on her so many times, it's hard to keep track. Most of the time, I hooked him up with women I knew.

I was the one who hooked him up with Beyoncé at my graduation party. I figured it would be just like any other time. He would wine and dine her, get some and move on once Courtney found out. He shocked the hell out of me this time. Hell, he shocked the hell out of everybody. He actually fell head over heels for that girl. It's like he's obsessed with her. He has to know where she is and who she's with every minute of the day. I only wanted to piss Courtney off, but this is even better. Lmao. I'm happy to do anything that caused her pain.

Courtney isn't used to competition. Whenever Jay cheats, he always makes his way back home. The side chick would be a distant memory until the next one came along. Courtney prides herself with being the wife. It's like she doesn't care if Jay cheats. She always say, "once Jay get his nut, he doesn't want them anymore." That was before Beyoncé came into the picture.

Beyoncé, Kelly and I graduated from the same school. We hung out a lot and at the beginning I really liked her. Beyoncé is spoiled. She loves to shop and my cousin make sure she stay fly. Beyoncé is the second from the youngest of six and she always gets her way. She is spoiled by both her parents, plus my cousin. Beyoncé is like the hope for her family. All of her siblings ain't amount to anything. Her other siblings on her dad's side are all fucked up. I guess her oldest sister Jonaé would be the second best and her youngest sister, the only sister she had by her mom, had potential until she ended up pregnant and dropping out of school. So you see why she's spoiled and always gets her way. She's the only one in her family who's going to amount to something. And I think that's what Jay's sprung ass likes the most about her, she's doing something with her life.

I hate going places with her. Men are always drawn to her like magnets. I even caught my man, Bentley, looking at her with wondering eyes. That's one line she better not ever cross. I have been with Bentley since I was 15 and now I'm 22. He is my first love. He was my first everything. He is all I knew for the past 7 years and I can't picture him not being in my life. In the beginning things were really good. My man was making money working for Jay and I was working in a nursing home from 2 to 10. We weren't rich, but we were living comfortably and our bank accounts were pretty good. I was happy.

I knew Bentley was doing me like Jay was doing Courtney. I just couldn't prove it. He started coming in late at night and leaving early mornings and his phone would ring non-stop. He would claim that it was all business, but I knew better. My intuition told me it was another woman. I also notice for some reason he started to feel some type of way about Jay.

He started saying slick shit about my cousin and that made me suspect jealousy. Ever time Jay would buy something new he would frown and say he was being too flashy. If him and Beyoncé came over our house, Bentley would say how wrong he was for cheating on his wife. He always just had something negative to say and when I would check him about it we would end up fighting.

I guess Jay felt it too because he eventually backed away from him. He know longer wanted business with Bentley and that hurt us badly financially. I knew Bentley was wrong, but Jay should've helped us out because I'm his cousin. I was ready to crawl back to Jay and ask him for help, until the unthinkable happened; Jay went back to jail.

Things then got even worse for us. Bentley started selling drugs with some white boys he was hanging out with, but still he wasn't making any money. He then started staying out even later and money from our accounts started coming up missing. Then, my jewelry and some of my valuable belongings started coming up missing. My family said he was using the money for drugs. I didn't want to believe them. I told Tyra about ever thing and she came up with an idea. She told me that I should install these mini cameras in my house that way I would be able to see for myself what was going on with Bentley. For the first week I couldn't look at then. I had convinced myself that what ever the tapes would reveal, I was better off not knowing. Then, Tyra would ask me about them. I would lie and say that I didn't notice anything out if the ordinary, when the truth was, I never watched them. I didn't care what the tapes had on them. I was going to stay with Bentley. We were going to get through this.

That was until Bentley disappeared on me for two days. No phone call, text, email, nothing. I called every hospital, prison, and jail in the NOLA area and nothing came up. Then and there I realized i owe it to myself to know what was really going on with him.

My hands trembled as I inserted the disc into the computer and almost immediately I regretted it. My house was turned into a drug infested warehouse when I wasn't at home. I cried for over two hours as I watched my boyfriend and none other than my cousin's wife, Courtney, doing things that shouldn't even be done in porno. They were like dogs as the fucked in the heat of my house, in my bedroom, on my kitchen counters, and sofa. Then that bitch even had the nerve to walk around in my house necked like she paid rent or something. The way he looked at her was once the way I looked at him. With love.

The worse part about it was how much drugs they consumed together. So much white powder went up their nose; it was a miracle that no one overdosed. I figured Bentley was using drugs, but not Courtney too. She never lost weight and her appearance never changed. They had pulled the wool under my eyes and this tape made it very clear.

It all made sense to me now. The way Bentley defended Courtney. His sudden attitude change toward Jay. He was fucking my cousin's wife in my house, in my bed.

From that day on, I pushed everything out of my head and vow to make Courtney's life a living hell. Even more now since suspect that her youngest child is Bentleys. He doesn't look anything like my cousin or Courtney, but he does look like Bentley's nephew.

The tapes not only revealed that they were intimate from the time Jay went to jail until the day before he was released, but it revealed they did not use protection one time. So Jay's youngest son Drew, is probably my boyfriend's Bentley. Jay had his doubts since day 1.

I hate Courtney and I hate Bentley even more. And I was determined to bring the truth out. I wanted Courtney to feel all the pain I felt watching those tapes and much more. Losing Jay is her biggest fear. He is her weakness. I was about to make that fear a reality. And as for Bentley, he'll get his. I'm hoping that Jay would fuck him up, once everything comes to the light.

I pulled into the 24 hours Walgreens and purchased a home DNA test. Getting saliva from Bentley will be easy because he's high most of the time away. Now, getting to baby Drew will be hard. Drew isn't old enough to know exactly what I was doing, but if the other kids saw me they would definitely tell.

Anyway, I'm hooking up with Courtney tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to get her son alone for at least one minute.