Chapter 11 (Beyonce)

We were on our way back to NOLA from visiting my brother, Allen, in ATL. I was so excited about him doing so well. His life made a full 360 since he left NOLA and moved to ATL. It felt so good to get out of NOLA and away from Jay. I honestly didn't miss him one bit, but I did miss my bestie Kelly. She's the reason I came home on schedule. If it hadn't been for her, I may've stayed the rest of the summer there. I called her everyday while I was away. She was the only person who knew about Jay hitting me. If my brother's knew, they would've went crazy. Kelly and I finally figured out how Jay knew some of the things he knew. Terrell would never answer when I called, but he did answer for Kelly. Apparently, Jay had ran into him at the bar and they had words. Terrell was the one who shed light on how we got in contact with each other and how long we were talking. Thanks to Jay, I had lost a good friend and Terrell had to have his jaw wired. It wasn't Jay who attacked him and his friends, but I know Jay was responsible for the attack.

Jay had sent me a text earlier asking me to come straight to our spot. He said that we had a lot to talk about. I was upset because I wanted to go to my moms house or my sister's house. I didn't want to piss Jay off and have him coming to either of their houses looking for me. I guess I can spend today with him since Kelly had ask me to spend tomorrow with her family, she invited me to their seafood boil.

Alex was pissed that I wanted him to drop me off at Jay's house, as he referred to the condo. Alex was the oldest of the six of us. He's older than my brother Allen by two minutes. He was extremely overprotective of Solange, Jonaé and I. He was extremely outspoken spoken so I never knew what to expect when it came to him and that mouth.

When we pulled up I quickly grabbed my bag and rushed out of the car. I didn't want Alex to come in. I walked over to the other side of the car and kissed my brother. I then went upstairs to the condo. As soon as I got up the stairs, Jay opened the door and pulled me in for a right hug. He picked me up and grabbed my bag as he walked inside with me in his arms.

When he carried me into the master bedroom I saw that he had a lot of clothes and shoes laying around. Jay had clothes here, but this was more than usual. He laid me on the bed and started pulling my shoes off. I wasn't in the mood for sex, but I did want to know what was going on. I stopped him when he started unbuttoning my shorts.

"Jay, what's going on? Why are all your clothes here?" I asked, but he ignored me and continued trying to take my clothes off.

"Damn Jay I said stop, damn!" I said with more force as I pushed him away from me. "What the hell is going on?" I could he was mad, but I didn't care. I really wanted to know what was going on.

He went on to tell me about everything that happened while I was away. He even showed me the DNA test that someone left on his car. The DNA test that proved that Bentley was Drew's father. I couldn't believe Courtney and Bentley slept together. And what I was having an even harder time believing was the fact that Drew isn't Jay's child. Something's just weren't adding up.

"Jay, I don't think you should go by this paper. Who would have time to test Drew without you knowing." I said trying to make sense out of the situation.

"I don't know." Jay said. "I don't think you should go by what this paper is saying." I said. "I think you should make an appointment and go get him retested."

He didn't respond, but I know he considering the idea. This was all too much. I don't need all of this drama. I'm honestly just ready to leave Jay and all his drama behind.

The next day, I decided to clean up and wash all of our clothes. Kelly was picking me up in an our to go to her cousins' seafood boil. Kelly's cousin Ardeema and Adrian weren't twins, but they were really close in age and looked just alike. We hung out a few times, but I never been to their house. They were really sweet girls and I really liked them. Every time I came around they made me feel really welcomed. Jay was walking around with an attitude every since I told him I was leaving. He was really starting to get on my nerves. I didn't tell him to leave his wife and I damn sure didn't tell him that I would be living him with him permanently. I refuse to sit up under him all day.