Chapter 8 (Courtney)

Saturday had finally came and I was at my mother-in-law's house preparing for my father-in-law's homecoming celebration. Jay was picking him up from the bus stop at four and it was almost noon. I knew he was going to our house to shower and change clothes so that was buy us some more time. I was still pissed with him because his sisters told me that he came over here with that bitch after I told him she was with another guy. And I noticed he was in his truck, and his car isn't at home. I had a feeling she had is Benz, but I wasn't for sure. If so, we are going to have some serious problems.

For some reason Jay didn't want his dad's barbecue at her house. I had a feeling he was on some bullshit. I know he better not disrespect me by bringing that bitch here or it's going to be some problems.

I want to make a good impression on Jay's dad. We've met before but we never had a chance to really spend time together. I was hoping that maybe he could try to talk some sense into his son about our marriage. He didn't listen to the rest of his family, but he and his dad are very close.

I was going crazy. Jay still stayed out most nights and we didn't spend any time together. I'm sexually frustrated because we no longer had a sex life. Not unless you count me sucking his dick from time to time. He never protested when I did that. I guess young Beyoncé's ass wasn't doing it right, if she did it at all.

Tori and I were putting table cloths on the tables when Jay and Ty walked in to the yard. I wanted to know where his car was so I asked him.

"Jay, where is your car?"

"Why?" He said with an attitude.

"I want to know, that's why!"

"Did you buy my car?"

I remained silent.

"Exactly. Don't worry about nothing you ain't buy."

He was always throwing money in my face. I got money when he was locked up and I can get money now. I chose not to do a lot of shit because I love my husband too much. It was sad that he didn't show me the same love and respect.

"I know your bitch better not be driving it." I spat as I pointed my finger at his face.

"You better get your finger out my face. And so what if she drives it, that's my shit!" Ty was laughing but I didn't see anything funny. Jay is really going to make me hurt him. There is only so much a person can take. Sometimes I felt like he was better off in jail. I didn't have all these problems when he was locked up.

Tori and I went back inside to finish the food. She was starting to piss me off a lot too. She's always talking to Beyoncé when I was around. She made sure I knew it was her too because she would constantly say her name. She was messy as hell and I was just starting to realize that. As soon as she hung up, she started with her foolishness.

"Girl, don't say nothing. But you know Jay is trying to get her to come over here to meet uncle TS." I kind of figured that anyway. I know Jay better than anybody. That's why he didn't want to do it at our house. I would've killed that bitch if she even stepped on my property. But since we're here, at his mom's house, I'll just beat her ass if she decides to show.

"Don't worry girl, she probably won't even come. She said that she doesn't want to. She said it's Jay with all of that." Tori said. Jay was pathetic. It wasn't even that serious behind a bitch.

Finally, everything was done. A lot of people was there and more people were expected to come. Jay had already picked up his dad and they were at out house getting dressed. Jay was like a woman when it came to that. Everything on him had to be perfect. That's something I loved about him. He pride himself and dressing nice and smelling good. I sat outside talking with my sister-in-law when my daughter came running over to me. She said that her dad had arrived. I was more than nervous about meeting Jay's dad again. They had walked into the yard and I was at shocked. Jay was a younger version of his dad. Jay introduced him to our kids and they were so happy to have a grandpa. My father died when I was younger so Jay's dad will be the only one they'll know. I didn't move from my seat. I wanted to see if Jay was going to introduce me or not. I waited patiently in my seat for what seem like forever before he finally decided to bring his dad over to me.

"Dad, you remember Courtney, right?" Jay asked his dad. I was kind of disappointed at the introduction. I was hoping he's introduce me as Courtney, his wife.

"Yea, I remember my daughter in law." His dad responded with a smile.

I was smiling out from ear to ear when he said that. We hugged and then sat down to talk. We talked about family and all the obvious drama. He wasn't saying the things I wanted to hear though. He blamed me for the way his son acts. He said that I'm allowing all of this to go on. That was far from the truth. I didn't want my husband to cheat, but I couldn't stop him either. Everybody's solution was for me to leave him, but that's never going to happen. I wish everybody would quit suggesting it.

After a few hours the party was in full swing. Everybody was full and the alcohol was being past around. Tori, Tyra, and I are sitting at the table playing cards while the kids ran around the yard. Some of the guest had left, but a few were still there. I noticed Jay and his dad disappeared a while ago. I assumed that they were inside the house, but I had a feeling that something was up.

After we finished the hand I went in the house to search for my husband. He wasn't downstairs so I checked upstairs. When I came up empty I went downstairs and spotted Tori looking out the window. I stood next to her to see what she was looking at. I almost died. My dog ass husband and his dad were outside talking to Beyoncé. And the worse part is, his car had suddenly appeared. I knew he let that hoe drive his car. I hated to act a fool in front of Jay's father, but he left me no choice. I ran outside with Tori and Jay's sisters hot on my trail.

"I know you don't have this bitch out here knowing I'm right in the house!" I yelled walking up to Jay. "Y'all really got me fucked up!" I walked up to where they were standing and Jay had the nerve to stand in front of that bitch like he was protecting her. Jay's sisters were going off too while Jay and his dad tried to hold up back. Tori is just standing there watching.

"Move out the way Jay. You don't have to stand in front of me." Beyoncé said and I snapped. I reached around Jay and grabbed her. Tyra tried to grab her too but they were holding her back. Beyoncé reached around Jay and grabbed my hair and before anyone knew it, we were in a full blown out mix. She was getting the best of me, but I held my own. Tyra was trying to break free from her dad but he wouldn't let her go.

"Tyra, I wish you would!!" Jay yelled at his sister. I was furious. Was he really taking up for this bitch.

After a few minutes they were finally able to pull us apart. My kids were standing on the porch crying so Shawnna and Tori took them in the house. Jay was trying to force Beyoncé into the car. If I could kill somebody and get away with it, she would be my first target.

I hated her for running my marriage. Jay's dad pulled me into the house and sat me on the sofa. "Are you alright?" He asked.

"No I'm not alright!!! Your son is going to make me kill him!!!!!!!" I said before getting up. As far as I'm concerned he was in on it to. I just want to get my kids and go home. I was so tired of Jay embarrassing me. I had been in to too many fights over the years due to his infidelity. He just didn't care about anyone's feelings but his own. It was only a matter of time before he got sick of Beyoncé too. I ran upstairs in search of my kids. I found Corey, Denim, and Dream with Shawnna. "Where is Drew?" I yelled in frustration.

"Tori took him to the bathroom." Shawnna answered. I started gather our things when Tori returned with Drew. I picked him up as my other kids followed me down the stairs and out the door.