『5』

-Chapter 5-

In a certain room, lies a certain someone and that certain someone snored deeply in slumber-

"....Zzzzzzz body pillows..nice and fluffy oh my~"

As I was saying

Kai: ZZzzzzz

-From the castle of lions the other paladi-

Kai: ZZZZZZZzzz

Sally: OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT!? I'm changing it!

Natrator: oh... okay are you sure?

Sally: Yes[*Scribbles*] HERE!

Kai had a wonderful time sleeping.........
...dreaming about all the things he like including Shir- BUT SUDDENLY THE ALARM RANG!

Sally: HA YOU THOUGHT

*ALARM NOISE!*

"F******CK! WHAA!*falls off the bed*"

Yui ran up to Kai if he was alright.

"ouch.,." Kai groands while rubbing his back,

"EVERYONE UP! ZARKON'S ATTACKING!" Coran yelled at the speakers.

"WHAT?!SH*****T!" Kai put his pants on and
grabbed his bayard and gun. BUT completely forgot to put on a shirt. He ran to the security room and saw Allura and Coran... Also there's no explosion or any destruction. Just a bit too quiet of an attack.

The rest of the guys made it behind him as well, and all stared at Coran's odd way for display before he actually noticed them looking at him and stood up straight.

Shiro: I guess there's no Zarkon attack happening...

"Damn... it's too early for this.." Kai groans as Shiro l
Shiro completely looks at Kai exposed torso and then quickly looks away.

Allura: And it's a good thing too, because it took you. Coran?

Coran: 75 Doboshes!

Others:....what?

The Princess groaned and walked up to them.

Allura: It was too long, you must almost be ready to do battle with Zarkon. LOOK AT YOU! Only Shiro's in uniform and well Kai at least has his bayard..... Kai why are shirtless?

Kai: Uh I forgot .

Coran: You forgot your shirt?

Kai: Yes.

Allura: Well like I said only Shiro is in uniform and Kai brought his bayard.

Kai: I also brought my gun

Allura:...and his gun *facepalm*

Coran: You don't need another weapon like that the bayard is much better than a mere gun.

Allura: Keith, Pidge, Hunk? AND Where are your bayards? And where is Lance?!

   The right timing, the doors open and there was Lance wearing a blue and gold kind of bed robes with a pair of Blue lion slippers. Lucky...Then to top things off applied some shiny substance over his face and holding some kind of cup.

"Hey Hey, what's going on everybody?" Lance says as he starts to glow with a smirk on his face.

Allura: Coran and I have been up for vargas getting the castle back in order. We decided to test the alarms and thought it would be a good ordeal to test you as well. Guess which one failed?