『12』

Sally: This is the real one... I promise..

-Chapter 12-

Kai: I should have just kept my mouth shut....

Yesterday-

Kai's pov

After the adventure to save Coran, we headed back to the ship seeing Allura feeling much better as Yui sleeping on her lap. Coran made us that green goo for dinner but actually I was kind of full from those turtle scallions. Now that's a good meal to eat.

   So I decided to sleep in early. I started to change once I got in my room. Later started to look for my bag.... crap..
Kai: I left my bag in my lion...oh well

I took off my armor then started changed into my shirt and my shorts. Then I walked back into the Black and White lions room. I never realized how huge the black lion truly is to my lion. Hmm maybe if we go to some kind of shopping mall I would- oh wait I need my bag.

Kai: Hey White.. sorry to bother you but I need my bag.

I opened the mouth door of the lion and walked into the control room. Then saw my bag under my seat. I grabbed it and looked into my bag as I searched for my Zune. But I noticed something was off.

Kai: ...Strange... I don't remember downloading this?

I got out of my lion and started to listen to to the new music album that suddenly appeared on my Zune with my ear buds.

Once I did I started to hear a tune that felt odd. It was someone's voice. From the music it sounded like a lullaby.. it.... felt familiar.. but I don't be remember ever putting this in my zune...I looked at the title but it was blank but during the middle of it I notice hot liquids coming down my face. What the heck have I heard this before? Why am I crying?

——

So many unknown answers started to be spread into his mind. Kai never heard this melody before but in his heart it felt familiar.

Kai: What the hell is going on with me.... dammit..

What he didn't know is that someone was listing to him cursing under his breath.

Next morning[in space]

Kai barley slept at all last night still from hearing that song in his zune. He still doesn't know what to do with it. But he noticed he needed to keep himself being busy. So he got out of his bed and tries to find Coran. Which he did find him in the control center.

Kai: Hey Coran what else does the training deck have to offer?

Coran: Well number 3 we also have a heavy bag for taking out our anger on something, a simulator for large massive armies of drones, another simulator for mage users, another simulator with magical beas-