『8』

-Chapter 8-

~THE NEXT DAY~

Coran: Is there anything we can get for you before we leave Princess?
Everyone came into the princess bedroom to see her if she was okay and Allura just laid there on her bed looking up at them being in there suits of armor.

Allura: Coran, I am fine. I needn't be doted upon like a-...ack-
She tried to get up but instead falls back to her bed.

Allura: ...Alright perhaps I am a bit off color.

Coran: Returning life to an entire Balmera is nothing to sneeze at.

Shiro: Take your time and rest up.

Kai: Yea and Yui will be here to take care of you. We'll only be gone for a day...or more..

Yui jumped on the bed with the mice as well and started to nuzzle up against the princess hair.

Allura: And where are you going?

Hunk: Well Coran says he's going to take us to some kind of training grounds.

Keith: Should be REAL exciting.

"Yea relax princess, you won't be missing anything. Except me."

Lance winks at her after he said that and Alluras face grew irritated including the mice and the deer fox turns away from Lance's super bright smile.

Allura: Now am ill...

Everyone headed to their hangers while Coran went inside the black lion with Shiro, then everyone flying out of the castle and into space.

Pidge: So Coran what is this place you're taking us?

"The Karthulian system, the ancient trading hounds of the original paladins. The planets there have a variety of extreme natural environments to test your plotting skills. The volcanic world of the Yendalian is constantly exploding, requiring lightning fast reflexes to survive the deadly blast. The sweeping blizzards on the planet Bluve will force you to fly blind as you try to maneuver through the blue crystal spires. Then there are the shifting sands of Niloofar, high winds create moving columns-living obstacle courses. Weaving through the rain forest of Griezian Sur at speed is hard enough,but avoiding the constant Barages of Muldocks is nearly impossible. The Labyrinthine caves of Talwar six were created by space wombeast before they began their mating cycle migration four million decaphobes ago. You never seen hairpin turns out till you've seen a wombeat tunnel! And last but not least the high mountains of the Montibus Meiso perfect for having your mind being in perfect concentration. Training you soul and body in balance. But the mountains constantly shift so concentration will be hard to contain." Coran explains the ENTIRE System on the old paladins training realm.

Kai: Sounds like my kind of place~

Coran: Well, it is a place great suited for you as the white paladin.

Shiro: Those all sound great. Where do we start?

Coran: There!

The lions flew down it into the planets atmosphere then flying down a glowing spiral of brown dust.

Keith: What's down there, some kind of mud tornado?

Pidge: It looks like a rust storm.

Coran: No. Its a gravy halo.

Hunk: A gravy halo?! I thought I'd never see one of those until I got to heaven!