『22』

-CHAPTER 22-

The green atmosphere of empire strikes again by abusing a certain race of aliens trying to leave the acid fill planet. A Space ship was still on the ground while a Galra ship hovers above it.

"Stay back." A large creature with a sort of oversized metal caterpillar with four arms warned. His voice was like a robot.

But the Galra drones did not move.

"You have taken all of our supplies and resources.. my people are loaded on the ark, ready to leave our beloved home...before it dissolves completely. Don't take our only means of escape." He begged.
While the creatures similar to the leader stayed inside the large space ship that is the Ark.

"You still have one engine left, Baujal." The smaller Galra spoke while standing on a hovering plate. "Not to mention a very viable collection of parts. If your people are strong enough to survive, they will." He assures him.  Of course they won't survive. The ark hold the population an an entire colony and just one engine won't save them at all.

"That's the Galra way."

Baujal: Morvok!! G-grr
He tries to get closer but the drones blocked him. The Galra smirks then flies off back to his ship.

[Team Voltron]

Kai still couldn't even sleep at all and decided to head to the control room. The memory he now seen has been clouding his mind.

Kai:... no... not there... stop....Let go-gahh!

He clenches his pillow, started to cry and moan? But he closed his mouth and he immediately sat up on his bed in a sweat.

Kai:..oh god..I just moaned...

Something the matter Kai?

Kai:.. I can't believe it...he kissed me....not just that.. he licked my wound? Wait.. he licked it.. does he have a fetish that I don't know about?..

It might be the time he was held by the Galra.

Kai:.. great now I don't want to join Zarkon even more

Wait you actually wanted to join him?!

Kai: No! Okay let me rephrase this. It makes my hate for a Zarkon even more. Better?

Yes.

Kai: ....Seriously last time I checked he didn't have any fetish of licking wounds..

And how do you know this?

Kai: Adam.

Oh...

Kai: You should know this you've been with me since day one of the garrison!

Well I don't remember it's been a while.

He started to head out to the control room to take a breather but little did he know the gang are still have  a meeting.