Chapter 1

Chapter 1
~Meet~

June 12, 2022

Breaking News:

      An international airplane suddenly blew up in the sky, at the Pacific Ocean. Many people died in that plane no one survived the explosion. Police are still finding the cause of the explosion but it's hard to find because it blew up in the ocean. The airplane was from Korea going to States. After the accident, all flight is canceled due to the investigation, and police are checking if there's a malfunction.

"ALEX!!!"

April 12, 2019

*Phone Ringing*

"hmmm. . . hello?" asked.
"Hey, Louis did you turn off your alarm again without waking up," someone on the phone asked.
"Hmm... Jay, what's time is it?" Louis asked.

"Wake up!!!!!" Jay shouted.

"Ouch! my ear, wait..." Louis looked at his phone and looked at the time.
"Hey! hey! where are you right now?" Louis asked.
"At the airport but the others aren't still here. Just hurry you'll make it" Jay said.
I hurried to take a bath, brushed teeth, and dressed up. My things are already packed last night cause I know that this will really happen.

I forgot to tell you, I'm Louis (Louis Andrew). I am a Singer Idol from Korea. Actually, I'm half Filipino and I think 1/4 Korean and American because my father was half Korean, half American and my mother was pure Filipino.

When I was 13 yrs. old, my family moved to Korea after my grandma died at the father's side. I continued studying in South Korea. While I was walking in the streets to go to the supermarket. Someone offered me to become an Idol. At first, I rejected it, but he told me if I change my mind and so he gave me his number. It keeps going in my mind but I don't want to join because I want to finish the study. I also thought that it's okay if I join cause I can sing, rap and dance. And something comes up in my mind, "How about I try?".

And that's how I became an Idol. I have a group called the Universe. There are 7 members. in our group. Jay, Daniel, Lex, Kei, Hyungsoo, Jisung, and Louis/Me.

Hyungsoo - Lead Vocalist/Center<22 yrs old>
Jisung - Leader/Lead Rapper<22 yrs old>
Jay - Main Dancer/Sub-Vocalist<21 yrs old>
Louis - Main Rapper/Visual/Sub-Vocalist<21 yrs old>
Kei - Lead Rapper/Lead Dancer<20 yrs old>
Daniel - Main Vocalist<20 yrs old>
Lex - Lead Vocalist/Lead Dancer/Face of the group<18 yrs old>

At last, I'm already at the airport. I rode a taxi going to the airport. There's Jay ( Jay Ho), standing next to Kei ( his Chinese).
"Jay, where are the others?" Louis asked.
"They're with the manager at the cafe," Jay said.
While I saw Lex (Lex Stone) and Daniel (Daniel Park) playing together like children. hmm... actually they're still a child.
"Daniel!!! " I waved at them and went there.
"Daniel let's go at the cafe and also you Lex," Louis said.
"Okay, but who's paying?" Lex asked.
"Me!!" Louis said proudly. While we were walking to the airport cafe. People are watching us.
"Isn't that Lex from Universe" Person 1 said.
"That's Louis, Lex, and Daniel from the Universe." Person 2 said.

A universe is a famous group from the B-HIT Entertainment.

We arrived at the cafe. We ordered our drinks and foods. I also brought for others. Daniel was holding the foods and Lex was holding the other drinks. I was also holding drinks. Then, suddenly someone ran into me and bumped me. I was startled but its okay cause the drinks didn't spill.

"Louis, are you okay?" Daniel asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine at least the drinks didn't spill at my clothes cuz this is an expensive shirt," Louis said.
"That was so mean, she didn't also say sorry," Lex said.

"Its okay cause I'm fine," Louis said.

After we had a little snack, we rode the airplane going to the Philippines. Philippines is my hometown because its where I was born. I seated beside Jay, actually before Universe was formed Jay was my best friend at high school or maybe childhood friends and I'm the one who told him to join. It's been 3 years now from the debut. I was happy when Jay and I got in but there was also a little argument when we were trainees.

I was looking outside the window and then a noise came. When I looked at the other seats. A man was so angry at the Stewardess. I ignored them but Jay said I should help the girl. I still ignored them and also why would I help her. She was one who bumped into the airport and almost the coffee spilled on me. Jay went to them and tried to help them. The man was so angry. Another flight stewardess came. She was bringing tea for the man. Then, suddenly the man bumped the stewardess. The tea spilled to me.

"What the heck man?? This is my favorite shirt " I shouted. The man calms down and went back to his seat.
Jay and I did not notice as an idol because we were wearing masks and shades. The stewardess who bumped me into the airport helped. But it annoyed me, I got mad and went to the comfort room and change.

A few minutes went by, We arrived in the Philippines. Other members were riding the other airplane and haven't arrived yet. We actually went to the Philippines, Boracay for our photoshoot, and after the photoshoot, we'll a short vacation. Then, we will go back to Korea. I miss the Philippines.

"Oh right, hey Jay after the photoshoot I won't be having vacation instead of going back home at Cebu," I said.

"Oh, okay did you tell your manager?" Jay asked.

"Actually, he will also accompany me cause he said that he'll visit someone there. How about you?" I told Jay.

"I'll pass," he said.

"Guys there coming and they said that we'll prepare for photoshoot already," Daniel said.

We divided our flight because there were many passengers and also we can start preparing. In group 1: Jay, Kei, Louis, Daniel, and their managers and some of the staff members (like makeup artist and hairstylist). In group 2: Hyungsoo, Jisung, Lex, and their managers.