Chapter 40

The story has just begun
Season 2 of Stars Above Me

Chapter 14

~Make it Right~

*Wakes Up*

It's been days that I kept the last pill in my drawer. I think it's time for me to choose.

Last I went to my apartment after we watched our appearance on TV. We were having fun. I've never been that happy after Alex disappear in my sight.

I got up and opened my drawer beside my bed. I grabbed the small box with the last pill on it, but when I opened the box, I found two pills.

"Huh? Weird?"

"I thought there was only one pill left that's why I never drank it"

"Now, it has two pills"

"Two pills?"

"Red and Blue?"

"Red?" "Blue?"

"Wait...I think I know this!"

*Arf* *Arf*

"Hey, Teddy!"

"What you got there?"

Teddy gives me a poster, hmm... what's this? I feel like I've seen this before.

As I observed, The poster which Teddy gave me. I now remember where the blue pill and red pill came from.

"The Matrix!!"

"Ohh, thanks Teddy"

*Arf* *Arf*

"Good boy!"

"Now...was it?"

"Take the blue pill, your story ends and you'll wake up in your bed, believe what you want to believe" pointed the blue pill

"Take the red pill, you'll stay in the wonderland"

"Hmm... I don't remember what Neo choose in the matrix"

Should I really follow of what he choose?

*Phone rings*

"Oh, it's Hyun!"

I picked the phone, closed my drawer and closed the box of pills. I left the box at the table beside my bed and went out the living room.

*On phone*

"Hey, Hyun"

"What do you mean, Hey?!" Hyun shouted.

"Do you know what time is it?" Hyun asked.

"Why?"

"Get your butt off, here at the parking lot"

"It's weekend?"

"Yeah, it's weekend but your variety show is schedule today due to tomorrow recording and they need you now!" Hyun said.

"Okay, I'm coming" I said.

"I'll give you 10 minutes" Hyun said.

"10 minutes??!!" I said.

"But--"

*Call Ended*

"Really? Wow, you just became my manager and now your bossy" I complained.

I run towards my room and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I brushed my teeth, and change clothes, I went out of my room.

"Omy Gosh, 3 minutes left already"

"Shoot! No time for breakfast"

Run towards the door, wear my shoes.

"Bye, Teddy, Guards the house for me"

*Arf* *Arf*

3 minutes of running to the parking lot.

"I'm here!!"

*deep breath*

"And 1" Hyun said while looking at his watch.

"Can I have breakfast? I'm hungry"

"I know, that's why I bought on the way your favourite breakfast" Hyun said.

"Thanks, Hyun"

"Get in, now" Hyun said.

"Okay!"

Hour passed by, The shooting ending well, I got closed to other people. Jisung and Kei were also invited but they arrived really early than me.

Phew!! I'm so tired, probably I should head home.

"Hey, Hyun I'll drive my car" I said to Hyun.

"Well, I'll drive the black van with Kei and Jisung, they the driver went home early, you should straight home" Hyun said.

"Take care, bro" Kei said.

"Bye, Don't forget tomorrow, pick us up" Jisung said.

"Okay, I'll pick you tomorrow, What time?"

"Jay and I will call" Jisung said.

"Bye" I said.

I start my car and drove away.

I went to the different road from my house and went to busan by car. It was already sunset when I arrived at the busan but when I arrived at the beach it was already dark.

No one was at the beach, I parked my car at the sand of the beach and then watched the beautiful night sea.

I was still in the car, I looked for my phone at my pockets and found the pills.

"Oh right! I forgot, I actually put it on my pants"

*sigh*

"What am I going to choose?"

"Take the blue pill, stay here, and wait for tomorrow, believe Alex is still with me, and record with my friends?"

"Or Take the red pill, and be back in time again?"

*sigh*

"Okay, I'm ready!"

"I will take the -----"