Chapter 19

How can I forgot about our anniversary? Stupid brain! I keep forgetting things because I got busy. I should prepare for something special.

Ugh! I can't think of anything.

I'm a bad boyfriend, how will she love me again. Hmmm...

I was taking a break from practice, Daniel was helping Kei to practice dance. Others were also taking a break. What If...

Chapter 19
~Anniversary~

April 12, 2022

*Alarms Rings*

"This is the day!"

"Teddy, we're going to make this special!"I grabbed Teddy from sleep. He was kinda shocked and sleepy. He then opens his eyes and licks my face.

"Good morning Teddy!"

After changing clothes to formal wear (like long sleeve polo, color white; Jeans, blue; white shoes and glasses). Now no one will notice me. I texted Alex before morning, We'll meet at the Shopping Mall. I left Teddy at the house and went to the mall by cab. But before that I went at the flower shop. Bought a bouquet of sunflowers. I found Alex standing, holding a gift bag. I went to her.

"Happy Anniversary," She said and handed me my gift.

"To you too, my girl, Happy anniversary!" I gave her the bouquet of sunflowers and kissed her on the cheek.

"Let's go shopping, then," I said.

I hold her hands, walking. We went to clothes to wear.

"Louis, Look!" She said and pointed at the couple shirts.

"You know what I'm thinking?" I said.

"Dress Up Time!" Both shouted and laughing.

Alex change clothes, a gray skirt and a big white shirt with a half heart.

Mine was gray pants and a big white shirt with half heart shape.

"Nice, but next," She said.

"Ohh, how about that one" I pointed.

"Let's try," Alex said.

I took the paired couple wear.

"Nah! too flashy" I said.

"Let's try simple!" Alex said.

"How about this and that?" She said.

"Yes, a perfect match, just like us," I said.

"Stop it... were in public," Alex said.

"Oh, sorry," I said.

We wear matching gray colored jacket. Alex wore a pink cap and I wore a blue cap. Cause we think we are cute couples that's why we pick simple.

"I'll pay!" I said.

"Oh...okay" Alex replied.

"So where are we going next?" I asked.

"To the theme park, let's go!!" Alex said and ran outside the mall.

"Wait for me, Let's go!!" I shouted.

Hour passed went by, we rented a bike for two-person seats. We rented it for a whole day. We arrived at the theme park. It was noon already. We ate at the food stall. I hope no know will notice.

After eating, we took a break before riding rough rides. While Alex went on the toilet. A fan recognized me and asked for a picture. She also gave me a bar of chocolate. Where ever I go fans will really notice. So I decided to ask Alex about what she really thought of me before Everyone will know that I already had a girlfriend. My company already knows a long time but I don't if they know that Lex is dating my sister.

Louis was waiting for Alex from the toilet. Alex was already finished, she saw Louis and his fans. She thought about what does Louis think of her? Then something comes out of her mind that Louis thought of her, not as a fan but his girl. She also thought that Louis is an idol and a busy guy just like her, always there. But she can't stop thinking about that Louis is not an idol for her but her guy or boyfriend like normal persons.