Chapter 20

Normal Life?

That's what we only thought by ourselves.

"Hey," Alex said.

"Hey, Let's go now," I said.

"Where are we going next?" Alex asked.

"Hmmm...It's almost sunset, how about let's go dinner" I said.

"I know a place!" I added. Well, everything is going perfectly. Not Until we arrived at my house.

Chapter 20
~In my House~

*Before we arrived at my house*

I took Alex to her favorite restaurant. I asked her friend about what's her favorite food. It was the easiest restaurant to be found because Alex likes seafood. I planned this whole day until night last month while performing and being a busy idol. Every day of an idol's life is busy.

It's just timing that I didn't have a schedule today but only for today.

"Wow, Louis I thought you're a busy man," Alex said.

"This is a nice place, and also my favorite place to dine in" she added.

"You are also busy but you know everything about me..." I sighed.

"Let's not think about it, Oh! food is here" I said and stopped the topic about me.

Hours went fast, while we were eating our dinner, we kept on chatting. I did also notice about myself being changing topics when we talked about career.

We finished eating, I went to the counter for payment. She stopped me and said, "You already paid our clothes, I'll pay for now".

"Oh...okay," I said and I hold onto her hands as we walk out the restaurant.

"The day is not yet finished," I said.

"Ice cream!" We shouted and giggled.

We bought two bubble gum flavored ice cream. We walked around the park. Alex got ice cream on her cheeks. We stopped by a tree.

"You got ice cream on your cheeks," I said.

"Wher--" I cut her words.

"Let me get that for you" I went near her and kissed. My lips were going slowly to her lips. We kissed and then I let go.

"The day is not yet finished, let's go to my house it's only near here," I said.

"O-okay," she said. I hold her hands and we went to my house.

Minutes later, We arrived at my house.

"Wow, This your house," Alex said.

Teddy started barking. "Teddy!!" Alex shouted. Teddy jumped onto Alex.

"I'm your owner but you welcomed her, I'm so sad Teddy" I acted cutely.

"Aw Aw~~" Teddy barks and lick my face while Alex was carrying him.

"I still love you teddy," I said.

"Let's watch a movie!" I said.

I turned on the TV and set it to Jetflix. Alex sat down the sofa. I grabbed a popcorn sachet. Put the popcorn in the oven and cooked.

"Sorry, If my house was small," I said.

"No, Its fine," she said.

"So what are we watching?" She asked.

"You chose," I said.

"I chose that you will choose," she said.

"Okay, but--" I replied.

"No, buts," she said. The popcorn that I put at the oven clicked. I opened it and grabbed the cooked popcorn.

I sat down beside Alex and lights were off. The movie started, our snack was popcorn on a sachet and a big can of Pepsi with one straw. My plan is really working, it's just that I need to make the move first.

After the movie, the rain started to pour out of the sky. Alex can't go home yet. My plan failed.