Chapter 38

The story has just begun
Season 2 of Stars Above Me

Chapter 12

~A Long Goodbye~

It's been almost a week ever since the that day after visited an Unknown Store that was so called Tarot Reading.

We were preparing for our another comeback music and it was like nothing happened last 3 weeks. Everything came back to as usual, or is it just pretending to be usual. I've been through a lot this stuff and I thought its best figure out what to do next with the last pill on my hand.

Still can't believe what that old lady said.

*Sigh*

Universe were busy doing stuff at Jay's House actually it didn't really look like his house because at first its where all members stay. Kei, Lex and Jisung are living in this house with Jay. Even our managers would stay at his house for awhile. It's like "The house of Universe".

We also sometimes secretly sneak and drink there at the secret practice while the managers and staff are not with us. We also did a lot of live streams in the house so sometimes fans would that was our dorm but its actually.

Our company agreed for stay and live there with our manager after 5 years debut because it was on the contract that we will be under the company's for 5 years. Now, its been 7 years since we were a debut as group.

"Wow, a lot has happened, right?" I heard a voice coming from behind.

"How did you know that I'm at the roof?" I asked.

"Hyungsoo told me that Lex told me that Jisung told that you're here" Jay said.

"O...okay"

"But how did you guys know about the way to the roof?" Jay said and handed me a bottle of soda.

"Uhmm..."

"Tell me about it... You found my secret hidden button to open the staircase going to the roof while you guys were living here as if it's your house and Kei and Jisung keep hanging here at the rooftop and then you find out and then Daniel find out and told about the others" Jay said.

"You forgot about the managers," I said.

Jay sighed.

I chuckled and looked at the sky where I see a lot of stars.

"There was once the star of my life, but there wasn't a star above me," I smiled.

"What are you talking about?" Confused Jay said.

"You talking like a weirdo ever since that day" He added.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The day at the airport when I called you, and when you and Daniel order the coffee and then at the airplane, it's like you've been living in circles," Jay said with a serious tone.

Circles?? More like a carousel *sighed*

"What do you mean circles?" I asked.

"What you told me happened, just like the movie I watched recently which is entitled Butterfly, The guy keeps on coming back to save his friends but ends up sacrificing for himself but actually he wasn't aware of the sacrifice because he was desperate to save them and started to fade away, Circle was just my expression of repeating time"

"By the way, it's a nice movie to watch, It's just its too sad because he need fade away after saving his six friends from misfortune events" Jay added.

"Jay can we order some pizza!!" Jisung shouted.

He then stood and grabbed the bottles.

"Gotta go, Life is never easy, you just need to let go," Jay said and left at the roof.

"Desperate of saving?"

Fade Away??

Why does this feel like a dream?

"I wish if only I was the one who is in pain, not you," 

"you always sacrifice for me"

"if only we didn't meet"

"Could everything end well?"

Looking up into the skies
Shine catches into my eyes

Found my star
Got a Scar
I didn't know, it was far

At the darkness of night
You gave my might
To run and run and run

Cause It's you
It's you I've Sententia

Sparkling like a Star
Shining like a Diamond

Above You
Above Me

Title: Wandering Stars, Fade Away

Wrote by: Louis from Universe

Unfinished Lyrics, Not yet recorded with the tune. or called as Demo.