Chapter 34

The story has just begun
Season 2 of Stars Above Me

Chapter 8

~Restart The Scars~

April 12, 2019

"Alex!!"

*Phone rings*

-----

I will always be there with you even we are ill-fated relationship, I'll be finding for you in another life, I won't stop finding for you.

"Louis, you coming?" Alex said.

"Coming!" I said.

Today was the day when Alex and I had a late date on the beach. I change a little bit of memory. I hope it could really change again in this lifetime.

----

June 12, 2022

*The day of the accident*

Universe members were changing their outfits in the changing room. After changing Louis and Jay were left in their room. The other members were roaming around the backstage for preparations. Jay and Louis were talking about Alex while Louis was finding his phone and Jay fixing his microphone.

"Is Alex coming?" Jay asked.

"Jay...I have a funny story to tell" I said.

"What is it?" He replied.

"There was a guy, he meet girl and they fell in love, but they aren't for each other. The guy found something that can change the past, so the guy keeps going back in time just to be with her, isn't he selfish" I said while wearing my earrings.

"That's not even funny at all, but I think the guy isn't selfish at all"

"He just want to be with her, go back to time and keep on repeating stuff and makes more painful to him" He added and smirk.

"Yeah?" I said with a sad look on the face.

"At least, he could go back time and change for his mistakes, even it cost for him to suffer" Jay whispered.

"Why are you so down---?"

"10 mins, before you go" the staff said.

"She's coming" I said and went out of the room.

----

June 15, 2024

I planned to cancel my proposal to Alex to avoid that car accident or any kind of future accident. So everything went smoothly and normal. I got busy with my celebrity stuff and Alex too.

I moved my plans about the wedding next year. After my drama will finished.

But before I took this job, Alex and I got a cool off month. Like the whole month.

*Flashback*

April 21, 2024

I was offered by Bhit Company to take a drama series because last few years I've been taking acting classes and they need an actor from Bhit. I'm also the only who doesn't have a solo comeback except for Jay hadn't have a solo comeback but he didn't take an acting class and I'm only who's open.

I took the offer and its also good for public display. I took without thinking of anything. 

Next the day, It was a happy day. Alex was out of town. So I thought, I would home alone with Teddy, practicing mu lines.

When I arrived late from work, I unlock my door and then turned on the lights. I removed my shoes, and. then when I entered the living room on the left. I was shook because Alex was sitting at the couch holding Teddy and my script.

She putted Teddy down and then smiled at me.

"You here?" I said.

"You didn't tell me, you had a drama?"

"Congrats! I'm so happy for you" She said.

Whew! She didn't read it, I'm saved.

"Thank you"

"How was the kiss?" She said and smiled.

She's really creepy, right now!

"You've read it?" I asked.

"I was about to tell you, I thought I was only the other characters with small lines but they made me the second male lead, will you forgive?"

"I promise not kiss another woman" I said and kneeled.

"It's okay, I'm not jealous"

"Its...just...that...you've lied to me, you never told me about this"

"Wait, Alex... I was about to--"

"If you've tell then I wouldn't feel like this, why didn't you tell, Louis?" 

"Why? I thought I could trust you" She said and went to her room.

I also thought I could've change everything.  We didn't fight at the day you came into my house, but the fight is still happening. I can't believe why do I have to keep seeing through the past.

"I'm sorry, Alex"

Month passed by, we haven't been talking lately. I was scared of changing what I could trigger something.

June 15, 2024

I came late home from the work. I got in the house. Alex was waiting for me at the living like always but today I was so late. We had our first conversation ever since the fight.

"Why were you late?" She asked.

"Why are you always waiting for me to come home? Don't you have work?"   I asked.

"Okay..."

"I'm sorry" we both said to each other.

"I have something to say" we both said.

"You first" I said.

"I'll be away for a long time and last month was...a... I wasn't working, because they promoted me" She said excitingly.

"Great job!"

"How about you? Why did you come home late? " Alex asked.

"Uhmm...I...was...busy, I went to a store...finding this..." I showed her a box of ring.

"Alex, will you marry me? and I'm really about what happened" I closed my eyes, looking down at the floor and kneel in front of her.

Omy gosh! I did it and nothing happened but I felt so embarrassing.