Chapter 32

The story has just begun

Season 2 of Stars Above Me
Chapter 6

~Unexpected Proposal~

June 17, 2024

After we were eating dinner, we watched some movies.

Actually, months before Alex got an accident.

No, that was before I drank the pills. In this timeline, after we announced internationally that we are dating. Alex and I decided to live in together but still she wasn't always at home.

I wasn't always at home too, and teddy was always left alone. When Alex is at Korea she is staying with me. She said her brother in this timeline, has went back to Philippines. Now she living with me but she sleeps at the guest room which is always vacant.

After watching the movie, Alex went to her room. She was working while I was gone and she didn't get to sleep well. Mom and I were cleaning the living room.

"Louis"

"Yes?" I asked.

"When are going to get marry?" She asked.

"Marry?" I was shocked.

"Yes, marry and have kids"  Mom said.

"No...no! were still busy working, No time for marriage, mom" I said.

"Why not? you're already 27 and next three years and you will be 30 " she said seriously to me.

Yeah, I haven't thought about I want to propose. If only I could stop this fate.

"No!" I shouted.

"Shhh... keep it down or Alex will hear you" mom said.

"I'm going now," she added.

"Where are you going? In the night" I said.

"To your dad's office, bye, take care of Alex" she said and went out.

June 15, 2024

Days went by, Universe started making a new music for our comeback. I've been thinking about marriage. I know Alex won't reject me  and that's why I prepared a beach wedding proposal.

I managed to cancel, all Alex's incoming job and mine too.  The members was also busy doing their stuff while Jay and I was in military. I did used Dad's support to cancel all Alex's incoming job with the help of our family airlines company.

I told Alex that were going to a trip. Like normal couples would do, go on a date or a trip but I was actually planning to propose with Alex we we arrived at the beach.

I picked beach as the spot to propose because it was always the place where we used to hangout. I also wanted it to make special. I prepared a picnic blanket there and  a picnic basket with wine inside the basket.

The last part was the ring, the ring were important so I hide at mini decoration in my car. We were already near the beach, I was driving.

"Why are so happy?" Alex asked.

"I'm just happy to meet you" I said.

"You were smiling ever since you started driving" Alex said.

"I'm just happy to be driving again, after two years" I said and I smiled.

"Louis,  I over heard you and your mom talking about the marriage, It's okay if you don't like getting married, I respect you" Alex said and her facial expressions change. It's like she was sad but she was still smiling.

"It's not what you think---"

"Louis!" Alex shouted.

I looked at the side then trucked hit us.

Boogggshhh!!!

*Car screeching*

What just happened? A truck hit us really hard.

"Alex!" I shouted.

"L..lo..louis...I...love...you...*cough*... let's... meet again..." Alex said and smile and then she closed her eyes.

"No! Alex! will...you...marry...me....?" I said while tears were dropping in my eyes.

Alex got blood everywhere, she was the one who was hit very hard. She was sitting beside me...

"I...do...y...yes..I'll...marry...you..." Alex was breathing hardly.

I grabbed the rings and I put it on her fingers. But I didn't do that because the first I saw was the pills from my pocket. I wasn't thinking and drank the pills directly.

Alex...