Chapter 11

Chapter 11
~Late~

A regular normal couple date, where lovers have fun. Louis wanted to go on a date with Alex but Alex is busy this weekend. She told Louis that she'll be gone and when she comes back they're going to date. Louis said yes, so while Alex is gone for a week. He prepared a normal day to have fun.

*The day*

Alex has come back from Canada. While on another hand, Louis is super excited not until someone called him.

*phone ringing*

"Hello? Jay?"

"Hey, Louis I know your busy but can you please come at the practice room," Jay said.

"Why??"

"Because... I thought that it was going to be next week but they said that they to film our dance practice so hurry before they came here!!" Jay said.

*End of the Call*

Louis ran outside the airport and called a taxi. The good thing is he has a mask and hat to cover his identity. He texted Alex when he was inside the car.

Message:

Louis: I'm sorry I can't get you to the airport cause I got a little bit busy.

Louis: But I can still go to our date, Let's meet there at the beach.

Alex: typing...

Alex: Ok🙆

*End of the message*

Alex's airplane has now landed at the Busan station airplane. Louis has ridden a train going back to Seoul City after Alex arrived. Alex went out to take a taxi going to the beach. And then, someone called her.

*phone ringing*

"Hey big sis, Where are you??"Alex's brother said.

"Why are you calling I told you I'm going to be busy right now," Alex said.

"Electricity is out and some old lady is here said that we need to pay the rent" Alex's brother.

"You have money, why not pay it?"

"Actually I've spent the money and now gone, hehe..."

*sighing* "Ok... ok... I'll go home but I'll just pay and go back here"

Alex changes directions and went to Seoul. Alex is living with his brother and their parents are in the Philippines. At first, Alex must be the only one to go to Korea because she works there but she still works in the Philippines. She kept on shifting from the Philippines and then from Korea. Her brother also wanted to study at Seoul University. So now Alex and her brother (Michael) live together.

Louis arrived at Seoul first, then he rode another taxi going back at the studio.

Few minutes passed by, Alex arrived in Seoul. She went directly to the home. While Louis on the other hand, got on time before the visitor came.

"On time?" Jay said.

*breathing heavily* "What time is it?" Louis asked.

"I thought you have a date today," Hyungsoo asked.

"Yeah, I know" Louis replied.

The staff prepared the set. When the visitors arrived, they started filming the dance choreography practice.

Hours passed, Louis didn't notice the time. After they finish the film, he directly went out. Then he went to the train station.

At the train station, Alex got a little late because of his brother. Alex and Louis rode the same train going to Busan. They didn't know because Alex went to a different door but the same train to Louis.

When they arrived, Louis didn't notice and Alex too. They step out of the train together. But they ran in different ways. They arrived at the beach together.

*breathing heavily* "hey!" both said and they laughed.

"I thought you came first?" Louis asked.

"Nah, I got a little busy day," Alex said.

"Too bad it's already sunset," Alex said.

"But we can still make our day beautiful," Louis said.

They sat down on the beach and watching the sunset.

"Louis!"

"Yes?"

"Why not we visit our family this weekend?" Alex said.

"Family? Oh yeah about that..." Louis said

"I promise there going to like you," Alex said.