Chapter 24

Alex and Louis had a conversation about military enlist. Louis promises Alex that he'll never forget her and Alex's promise too.

Chapter 24
~No~

June 12, 2022

Breaking News:

      An international airplane just blew up in the sky. Many people died in that plane no one survived the explosion.

June 11, 2022

*Before the accident*

The universe had their last practice at the Bhit practice room. They went at the 9net, to have their rehearsal for tomorrow's comeback stage. While on the other hand, Alex is also busy preparing stuff for her work from Korea to the Philippines, Manila going to Kansas, America. A flight to another and another.

June 12, 2022

*The day of the accident*

Universe members were changing their outfits in the changing room. After changing Louis and Jay were left in their room. The other members were roaming around the backstage for preparations. Jay and Louis were talking about Alex while Louis was finding his phone and Jay fixing his microphone.

"Is Alex going at our comeback?" Jay asked.

"Nah, she got a flight today and will be back next month"  I replied.

"So does she know?" Jay asked.

"About the military enlistment?" Jay added.

"She already knew before I told her," I said.

"You can't really predict girls," Jay said.

"Had you ever had a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah, A...a lot actually," Jay replied to me.

"I keep on breaking up with them except one, her" He added.

"Whose her??...how can I not know her?" I said.

"She was the most beautiful girl I ever met, but she stabbed my heart like k---" Jay was about to speak but staff cut our conversation.

"Be ready, it's about to start?" the staff said.

"Actually, I was just joking about girlfriends" Jay said.

Then, I feel a sudden heartache like my heart almost exploded. I stopped walking for a moment and grabbed my chest. What's wrong with me? Why does it hurt badly?

"Louis are you okay?" Jay asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine... let's go now the fans are waiting," I said.

On the other hand, the airplane had taken off. Alex offers food and other stuff to the passengers. On the other side of the plane, a passenger was so angry because a newbie flight stewardess gives her the wrong tea. The passenger was an old man, he had no family with him on the flight. Beside him were a mother, a son and a baby.

He has been cursing for 5 minutes already. He shouted, "This airplane didn't train their flight stewardess well because she is a pervert!!".

Alex went to the near the newbie flight stewardess, whose been bowing a lot of times.

"Excuse me sir, but please be seated and let's talk this out," Another flight stewardess said.

"No!! Your flight stewardess here is a pervert" He shouted.

"Uhmm... what happened here?" Alex whispered to the newbie flight stewardess.

"I didn't do anything, he's the one whose pervert. I was delivering him tea. He said to me that it is not the flavor he like then he drop the tea to me and touched me. I grabbed his hands away and he put my hands into his. He told that I'm a pervert." she explained to Alex.

"Sir I think you're making this a mistake, you don't have a right to touch someone," Alex said.

"I saw him!! he touched her!!"The mother said.

"You all go to hell!!!" The old man shouted, holding a flint.

"I'll burn this plane and all of you will die" He shouted.

"Sir don't do that!" Alex shouted.

People started panicking.

"This your captain speaking looks like we will encounter a storm clouds, please be remain seated" announcement of the captain.

"He's the wanted old man who has a mental illness," A man said.

The old man smiled, and almost drop the flint or lighter. Alex caught before falling but he still has another lighter and started the fire. Alex evacuates the room. The fire spread faster because a wing of an airplane was strike by lightning.

Louis and the universe were dancing in the stage. Another, sudden heartache Louis felt but he has nothing to do but to keep on dancing and singing. He has to pretend he is okay in front of his fans.

After the performance, the members of the Universe went to the backstage retouching their make-up. The TV was turned on, so he heard the news.

Breaking News:

      An international airplane suddenly blew up in the sky, at the Pacific Ocean. Many people died in that plane no one survived the explosion. Police are still finding the cause of the explosion but it's hard to find because it blew up in the ocean. The airplane was from Korea going to States. After the accident, all flight is canceled due to the investigation and police are checking if there's a malfunction.

"ALEX!!!"

Louis' sight got blur and collapse.