Chapter 6

Chapter 6
~Feelings~

One week already passed, Louis and Alex didn't contact each other. Even meet up with each other. Louis also got busy and focused on being.

Day 1: Before that day Alex and Louis went out. Louis and the members we're shooting at the studio. That day, something happened at the studio and the shooting was canceled that day.

Then, now everything was fixed so they finished shooting the music video.

Day 2: They got busy again because they were having a photoshoot.

Day 3: Alex tried to call Louis but she was busy. She was assigned in another flight.

Day 4: Louis and the members we're practicing at the practice room for their dance video.

Day 5: The release of their new music video.

Day 7: Release of their album and comeback stage.

Day 8: Fan meeting and another stage concert for their comeback.

Today:

They will have another music bank show. Louis missed Alex as a friend because after what happened on that day Alec never calls or text. Louis can't also look at his phone.

Alex was back home in the Philippines. She didn't still call at Louis. She missed him but she can't face him. Because of losing a friend. She thought if they become a lover then if they break up they'll see each other again.

"Hey, Looked at the new comeback of Universe. Jisung is so handsome!!" Alex's friend said.

"Do you still have the lightstick?" Alex asked.

"Yeah... Why??... Oh... we're going music bank but..." Alex's friend said.

"Oh, I forgot..."Alex said.

"Yeah, We can't enter, tickets are sold out," Alex's Friend said.

"I'll just go to Korea," Alex said.

"I don't know about you but I'm going" Alex's friend.

"You live in Korea but why are you here? Jane? or should I say Park Soyeon?" Alex said.

"Hey.... what? I-I...followed you here?" Soyeon said.

"Oh, really?" Alex said.

"Stop I also have a family, my English name is Jane and remember my father is Filipino," Jane said.

"Are you my friend in 20 years?? hmmm..... just kidding?" Jane added.

"C'mon let's go" Jane grabbed Alex's arms.

They went to Korea by airplane then landed at Busan.

After their performance, they went back to their waiting room of the Universe. Louis grabbed a water bottle and his phone. He sits on the sofa beside Jay.

*You've got a text message

Alex: At midnight, I'll be waiting at where our last meeting place😉

Louis: typing...
Erased...

Everyone is asleep except his manager. At midnight Louis went out with his manager Hyun. They bought beers. Hyun got wasted then after that Louis went out.

"I'm sorry bro, I'm really sorry," Louis said.

Alex was waiting at the beach while Jane was at the hotel sleeping. Alex left them she said that she'll come back.

"This is going to be awkward but I have to act normal," Alex said.
Louis went to that beach, wearing a mask and a cap. He rides a taxi going there because there's was no bus driving. Louis arrived at the beach. He saw Alex at the beach waiting.

"I miss you!!" Louis said.

"Oh... you're here and you're wearing a cap at night and you scared the crap out of me," Alex said with full of awkwardness.

"I'm sorry that I left and you didn't get to treat me a dinner," Alex said.

"Nah, it is fine because I brought beers and Black bean noodles," Louis said.

"Black bean noodles??"

"Yes"

"At beach??"

"Yes"

"At night??"

"Yes and Yes"

"Oh...I miss you so much" Alex said.

"Friend Clap?" Louis said.

"Yeah, bro!!" Alex said.

Alex waked up from her room and don't know what happened last night.

*Flashback

Alex got wasted but Louis didn't drink too much.

"Actually I like you more than a friend, L-Louis," Alex said.

"Really? Or just as an idol"

"No, Not just as an Idol, as a normal guy or maybe a man, but I'm sad cause our relationship as friends will be destroyed if we break up and never see again," Alex said.

"Then, let us stay as friends if you want to," Louis said.

*End of the flashback

"Oh... no.."

Message:

Louis: Are you awake?
Alex: Yep, about last night...
Louis: Nothing happened last night
Alex: I mean did I say something??
Louis: Gotta go, Bye
Alex: Okay Bye

*End message*