Chapter 41

#1~Most Beautiful Moment of Life~

#1
~Most Beautiful Moment of Life~

April 12, 2019

*Phone Rings*

"What time is it?"

"hmmm. . . hello?" asked.

"Hey, Louis did you turn off your alarm again without waking up," someone on the phone asked.

"Hmm... Jay, what's time is it?" Louis asked.

"Wake up!!!!!" Jay shouted.

"Ouch! my ear, wait..." Louis looked at his phone and looked at the time.

"Hey! hey! where are you right now?" Louis asked.

"At the airport but the others aren't still here. Just hurry you'll make it" Jay said.

I hurried to take a bath, brushed teeth, and dressed up. My things are already packed last night cause I know that this will really happen.

Previously:

"I'll take the blue pill!"

"No!"

"I can't do this"

Went outside of the car, Walking towards the sea.

"I'm promise to save you again, Alex"

Swallows the red pill, drowns himself at the sea.

"Whatever I choose, Is the only to save you"

We arrived at the cafe. We ordered our drinks and foods. I also brought for others. Daniel was holding the foods and Lex was holding the other drinks. I was also holding drinks.

Then, suddenly someone ran into me and bumped me. I was startled but its okay cause the drinks didn't spill.

What just happened?

Why do I feel like something is missing?

Later at the airplane, A flight stewardess and a man almost started----

Wait what happened again?

After we arrived to boracay, We went to cebu with Jay and Hyun. It was so fun.

Shoot!

Jay almost left me, and then I heard noise. A man shouting a flight stewardess. I went to help. After that---

"Thank you for helping me" The girl said.

What am I doing here??

"Oh...you're welcome?" I said.

"I'm Alex, by the way what's your name?"

"Oh, I gotta go, I'm im a hurry" runs far from Alex.

Actually, I didn't run because of her. I ran because I suddenly forgets my name.

I'm too embarrassed for myself, what the wrongs with me?

Years Passed by, Alex and Louis didn't get to know each other nor meet each other again. After Louis took the red pill and went back to time.

Universe were having their concert and then suddenly Louis paused in the middle of their performance. Hyungsoo took cover of Louis and also the other members. Louis snaps himself back and starts his line and went into the center. He finished their performance with all of his might.

The members went to the back stage after the performance. They gave Louis water and air.

"Louis, Are you okay?" Jisung the concernes leader asked.

"I'm fine" *deep breathes* Louis said.

"We can do this!" Lex said.

"The next will be the last performance" Hyungsoo said.

"Louis, can you do it?" Hyungsoo asked.

"I must do it!" Louis said.

Louis and the members finished their concert smoothly.

Months later, while Universe was practicing their dance. Louis keep messes stuff than before. Sometimes, he suddenly pause and look blank during practice or even when their only hanging out at Jay's house.

Hyun (their manager) decided to took Louis for a mental check up. Jay also came along with Hyun and Louis. They arrived at the hospital, no one saw them.

After the check up, the doctor consulted Louis to take a rest from all of the stress.

"I thought it was worse" Jay said.

"Oh, actually I still have something to tell you" the doctor said.

"Okay?" Jay said.

"I'm listening" Hyun

"Louis has a dementia"

Louis in a blank face, looking down the floor.

"Dementia?? What do you mean?" Hyun asked.

"Due to stress and anxiety, he is having a depression and because of depression his starts having personality change, short term memory" the doctor added.

"Can it be cured?" Jay asked.

"Depression can be cured but if it were cured earlier, and then everything will be fine" the doctor replied.

"So you mean there's no cure for this??" Jay asked with a confused face.

"Doctor, please! Is any another way?" Hyun begged.

"He's an idol and he can't be like that! please?" Hyun added.

"Maybe there is but I'm not sure it will work" the doctor said.

"Please do anything for Louis" Hyun said.

"To treat dementia, doctors will treat whatever is causing it. About 20% of the causes of dementia are reversible." the doctor said.

"Thank you doctor" Jay and Hyun said.

So as time goes on, Louis had his session with the doctor to treat his dementia.

Meanwhile, Alex still works at the airport company of Louis' family.