Chapter 25

After I heard the news, I collapse and everything went black. All I want to see is Alex.

Chapter 25
~Accept~

"Alex" I whispered.

"Alex" I whispered.

I heard hospital noise and saw Jay with the other nurses.  Everything went black again. I wake up at the hospital bed. I jumped out of the hospital bed, I saw Jay sitting down at the chair with a sad look on his face holding a phone.

"Jay!! Where's Alex?, Alex!! Is she okay, I heard the news on the TV before I arrived here, Jay tells me where is she!!!" I shouted and ran into him holding tight his shoulders.

"Tell me, Jay, tell me," I said and cried to tears.

June 13, 2022

I was sitting alone in the hospital bed, wondering about the happy memories with Alex. I didn't know that the door open. Jay and Hyungsoo were there. I was looking at the window.

"You okay, Louis?" Jay asked.

"Just hanging around," I said.

"The doctor said that you can go home tomorrow, Hyun will get you tomorrow," Hyungsoo said.

"They said it was because you were so stressed," Jay said.

"How about our performance?" I asked.

"Canceled," Hyungsoo said.

Still looking at the window while talking to them.

"There's someone who wants to see you," Jay said. I looked back and it was Jane. Alex's best friend.

"I'm a reporter and I'm also the one who reported about the airplane crash," Jane said. Hyungsoo and Jay left the room.

"Before Alex went to the airport she unintentionally left this at my bag, I was about to give it to her but when my manager called me to make a report about an airplane blew up. I didn't know what to do. My best friend just died on that plane and I was the one to report about it." She cried after she gave me the necklace and left.

It was the dolphin necklace that I gave to Alex when we were at Cebu last Christmas.

December 25, 2021

The Christmas that I thought we were fated to be together forever. It was the day we had fun the most. Alex and I entered the Ocean Park. Alex was amazed as we the tunnel full of fishes and sea animals. We took pictures and videos. Alex was so happy and was I. While Alex was taking videos with the fishes. I left her there without telling her. I went to find a buy some souvenirs. I found a pretty silver dolphin necklace.  I went back to Alex, she was looking for me. I sneak at her back and hug her. She smiled and then I put the necklace in her while she didn't realize.

"What are you looking at Louis?" She asked.

"So pretty," I said and Alex looked at her neck.

"I love you"

"I love you"

I gave her a peck and hold her hands. We started walking while holding.

"Uhm... "

"Excuse me,  I'm the detective in charge at the airplane that blew up in the sky"

"Oh, I'm sorry"

"Are you the reporter? Ms. Park Soyeon?"

"Yes, I am the reporter, Mr. Handsome Detective"

"Nice to meet you Ms. Park Soyeon, I am Detective Kang Jun"

"You can call me Jun, I heard that we will be working together"

"You can also call me Jane"

June 14, 2022

*Knock*

"Hey, Louis are you ready?" Hyun said.

"Yeah, I'm also finish packing," I said.

"We should go at the parking lot cause there is a lot of paparazzi at the entrance," Hyun said.

"Then let's go at the entrance, here get it" I threw the bag at Hyun.

"I'll be coming after you," I said.

"Oh, okay then entrance it is," Hyun said and left the hospital room.

I open the window curtain a little. I saw a lot of paparazzi and our van. I also saw Hyun went out of the hospital.

I left the room and then went to the parking lot with a face mask and cap.  I don't where I am going but I do have yet a strength to go at the entertainment back.