X

Author's Note:

This chapter of the story was supposed to be deleted due to some problems. This was supposed to be valentines special chapter but I didn't get a chance to publish this chapter at the D-day and after the day.

This is a story of Jay and his first love. A story of a reciprocated love suddenly changes into an unrequited.

Chapter X - First Love

Drip, drop like water
in the faucet
My eyes were in tears
I thought were clear
My first love ended here

How did we end?
Where did we begin?
Remember the time we been
We were laughing, playing
and dancing.

You make me the man
of who I am now
Love me like your own
Hurt me like don't

My first love didn't end well
But I won't forget that your still the first
The first who I loved
The first who loves me back
The first who I dumped
The first whom I regret
The first whom I cried

So my story begins here...

Highschool, The stage of life where you find your youth. My youth was being with my friends and her. 

It started on the first day of senior high school after Louis and I were transferred to different schools. We been together ever since childhood and separated when we reach senior high school Louis's dad separated us in our senior year.

I was studying in Korea while Louis is studying in the US in the meantime. He also stopped being an idol for 2 years. I was still an idol at the HN entertainment. He was about to debut but he wants him to study first. I was left in Korea, I just want to go home in the Philippines but I have a job to do that's why I had no choice but to stay.

The first day didn't go well, I was a loner and doesn't know anyone. I kept on hanging out with Hyun and his college friends they were about to graduate. Some of my classmates only lie to me because I'm a trainee idol but it doesn't mean they can be my friends, they're so fake. But to me, Nah! I so should be the one to adjust and then there I met a friend he was always annoying until now.

"Hey, Jay let's hang out after class," Jisung said.

Yeah, he became my friend, before he was an idol. Actually, I was the one who told him to be an idol and he is also the one who knew that I had a girlfriend.

"I'll pass," I said and continued writing my notes.

"I'll pay, for now," He said.

"Okay, deal but it's just the two us, right?" I asked.

"Uhmmm---" *Class bell rings*

"gotta go, teacher's here," he said.

But he didn't finish, *sigh* I'll just go.

*After Class*

So Jisung and I went to the front gate school to meet up. I saw two guys with him. I should have known. I think they are from the upper class but why is the other so familiar like I have seen him before. I started walking to them. Jisung was waving at me.