Chapter 26

I went on a different path, I don't have a clear way to go but I don't have a strength to face those people.

Chapter 26
~Believe~

I walked alone going outside the hospital using the parking lot as an exit. I covered myself with a mask and cap. I keep on walking until I reached the white rose field across the Bhit entertainment industry. I remembered the time when Alex surprised me on my birthday.

---

Happy Birthday, Louis,"  Alex said.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone said.

"Don't thank me, thank Jay, he planned all of this" Alex said.

---

Tears suddenly came out in my eyes. I kept on walking. I found myself in the park near my house. Another memory flash into my head.

---
You got ice cream on your cheeks," I said.

"Let me get that for you"

We kissed and then I let go.
---

I received a text message from Jane. She sent the place were they mourn and pray for the people who died in the airplane explosion. Yesterday the family members of the victims of the unintentional explosion came to Korea because the explosion happened from Busan Korea airlines.

Louis used the money that he has to ride the train going to Busan. It was not a lot because he's credit card and transportation card was left at his bag which Hyun has taken.

He arrived at the place, he saw Jane and Alex's family. He was standing from afar.

"I'm sorry Alex, I didn't get to say I love you" I whispered. I rode back going to Seoul.

-----

"When is he coming?" Jane said while holding her phone.

"Who's coming?" Jun asked.

"You know Alex's boyfriend," Jane said.

"It must be hard for him, here have some coffee," Jun said and gave her a cup of coffee from a vending.

-----

I arrived in Seoul, it is already almost sunset. I stopped by a convenient store. I got hungry. I brought a bottle of soju and an instant ramen noddle. I didn't think of how much it will cost because I was spoiled to myself sometimes. I went to the cashier and asked: "How much is this all?".

"100 dollar won in total," he said.

I looked at my money and it was 100 dollars won left. I had no choice but to pay. I went out outside the convenience store. I don't where to go and I don't have money left. What did I do to myself? What happened to me?

I was still holding the soju bottle. I saw a store across the convenience store. It was a weird store because it was called Forgotten Store or am I just drunk?

I entered the store without hesitation. I know I'm drunk but I want to forget everything that happened to me right now. As I entered the store, I saw weird stuff I never saw before, and there was also an old lady whom it may be the seller.

"Ohh. I never always get to see a handsome man" the old lady said.

"Me?"

"Yes, you who has a lot of problem in life"

"How--??"

"It's obvious because you came in here," she said.

"Uhmm... It says outside forgotten store" she added.

"Ugh yeah," I replied.

"But do you have something that will forget all my problems?" I asked.

"Yes, magic pills, I have that "

"Oh, here" she gave me a box with three red pills in it.

"Why three pills?" I asked.

"I'll give you an answer after you pay me," she said.

"But I don't have anything"

"How about that pretty dolphin necklace? Hmmm..." She said.

----

I kept on walking until I reached the Han River. It was sunset already as I arrived. No one was there, cars were also busy running faster.

---
I trade the necklace with the pills.

"Okay, boy use these pills one in a time, use this carefully but before that believe," she said.
---

I climbed at the bars of the bridge. I was still holding but I'm on the opposite side which is there no road but water. A flashback came into my head. I already drank the pills.

Louis jumped off the river.

"Alex, I love you" I shouted, cried and closed my eyes.

---

"Louis, do you believe in magic?" Alex asked.

"No, how about you?" Louis asked

"For me, I believe that there's magic," Alex said.

"Louis, why don't you believe in magic?" Alex said.

"I don't believe in that such kind of stuff but I believe in destiny," Louis said.

"Wow, Louis look at the sunset is so pretty," Alex said.

"Yeah, it's so pretty as you, "Louis jumped off the river.

"Alex, I love you" I shouted, cried and closed my eyes. Louis said

Louis and Alex's hands touched each other. Louis holds Alex's hand.

I believe in magic because magic bought us together. I love you Alex. This is what they call love is magic.

-----The End----

That's the End of Season 1, Thank you for reading!!