Chapter 12

Chapter 12
~Trust~

"Family Meeting??" Louis asked with a shocked face.

"Yep! Why are shocked?" Alex asked.

"No... nothing, it's just... too early" Louis said.

"Oh...okay," Alex said.

"..."

*Five-second silence*

"..."

"It's getting late we should go now," Alex said.

"But we didn't....have a date at all" Louis said

"No, this is perfect for a late date," Alex said.

Alex and Louis separated their ways again at the end of the day.

The next day, Louis was still lying on the bed at the universe dorm. Still thinking about meeting the family, getting married, and.--

"Oh my gosh, what am I thinking!"

"This is ridiculous"

"What's ridiculous?" Jay asked.

"Nothing...none of your business" Louis said.

"If its none of my business then come on, get up from the bed already," Jay said.

"Okay...okay...I'm going," Louis said.

After the members, get things ready. Because the universe is going for a world tour concert and going to be back at for 1 month.
Louis forgot to tell Alex that he'll be back in a month.

Alex didn't also know about it. Until her friend, Jennie told her about the world tour concert. She wonders why didn't Louis texted her. She waited for a text from Louis but no text she received.

While on the other hand, Louis forgot about Alex because of being busy. But he posted pictures on his Instagram. Universe has individual accounts on Instagram and a group Instagram but the one who uses is the company Bhit.

Louis didn't text Alex for a week. Alex considered it in a positive way that Louis just got busy and no time. While Alex was scrolling down the feeds on her Facebook account. She found a post about your boyfriend not texting back to you.

Do you have a long-distance relationship? Is your boyfriend not texting for one week and also didn't texted you that he's not be going to around for a month? Then, your boyfriend must be sick of you or he thinks of you like a game of cards. Playing you or making you a toy, just for fun.

Alex thought hard about what she read.

"Is Louis toying me?"

"Nah...no, this is not true..."

"Wait...what if it's true? Cause his an idol and he is also famous"

*sigh* "What if it true? Is he playing or toying because he is an idol and I am a fan of their group"

"Is this what so-called fake love?"

Alex got her emotions mixed up. She doesn't understand if she's mad or sad or happy.

Weeks passed by, Louis was still thinking about what Alex said at the beach. He decided to meet her family when the time comes. He texted Alex that they're going back to Seoul, Korea. He wonders why Alex didn't call or text him for a month.

"Maybe, She kinda busy," Louis said.

They arrived in Korea, the members and Louis went back to the dorms. When night time comes Louis texted Alex about meeting each other. Alex didn't reply so Louis called him.

"Hello?" Louis said

"Hey!" Alex replied

"Why didn't you reply to me?" Louis asked.

"I was asleep," Alex said.

"Oh... did I disturb your sleep?" Louis asked.

"Yes, why you call?" Alex said.

"No...nothing," Louis said.

"Miss..."

The signal was not working good and the call ended. Louis didn't finish his sentence.

"Miss...you Alex" Louis whispered.

While Alex thought that Louis forgets about her because she thought that she is just plaything with Alex. And then things are getting pretty awkward.

The next Update will be on Saturday and Sunday.

Preview

"It's already Christmas but you're not yet here, I miss you"