Chapter 3

Chapter 3
~Help~

After Jay and Louis, went shopping. They went to a karaoke bar. Louis got wasted.

Before going to the karaoke bar :

"Hey, Jay let's go at a karaoke bar and get wasted" Louis.

"Why??" Jay asked with no emotion.

"Please, because I want to get drunk until I sober," Louis said.

"No" Jay replied

Jay continued shopping and ignored Louis. But Louis won't stop bothering him.

"Please!!"

"No"

"please!!!!"

"Never"

"Just this once?"

"No... Never... Not Today"

"How about going to karaoke without drinking? Deal?"

"Okay fine"

After going to karaoke:

"It was... fun...*hiccup ...." Louis got wasted.

Jay called a taxi and they went to the hotel where Louis' manager texted. Louis's manager was waiting outside the hotel. Because Jay texted that he need help to carry Louis to the hotel room. Jay paid the taxi driver while Louis' manager (Cha Hyun) carry Louis inside the hotel. Hyun, Jay, and Louis were in the same but three beds. Hyun expects Jay to come because the three of them were actually friends.

They were friends when Jay and Louis were in high school while Hyun was in college. They meet at the park, there was a fight. Jay and Louis were involved. Hyun was walking on that path and saw them, they were beaten up. He helps them, Jay and Louis didn't get a chance to say thank you.

So they waited at the park when they finish the class. Hyun always went to that park after class. The three of them often meet up and became friends. But not until one day, Hyun didn't come to that park. Jay and Louis went to his school. His classmates said that he transferred to another school. Jay and Louis don't know were his address. They came back to his school and asked for his address. When they went there. It was said that they were moving to another city.

One year passed, they didn't meet Hyun. Jay and Louis were 14 yrs old and going on to 15. Louis was walking down the street and asked to become an idol. When he saw his manager, it was Hyun. The three of them reunited as a friend.

The Next Morning

Louis woke up early because he wants to puke. He was still a bit dizzy. He went outside their room and went to the public bathroom in the hotel. He didn't notice the sign and went indirectly. He went to a bathroom stall.*puked*

"Next time I won't drink anymore," Louis said.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" a girl shouted.

Louis turned and looked.

"You again??" Louis asked.

"Ahhh!!! Pervert!! Get Out!!" Alex shouted and smack Louis with a bag.

Meanwhile:

Jay waked up and notice that Louis is gone. He arranged the bed and went outside the room to find Louis. When he heard a scream at the girl toilet (comfort room). He knew that Louis was inside there and making another trouble. He waited outside the girl's comfort room. He didn't go inside because it will make more trouble. Louis went out of the girls to the comfort room. Jay was so mad waiting outside. Louis looked down and went back to their room. After the three hangouts, they packed their things to prepare to go back to Korea. Jay and Hyun were already at the airport while Louis was still wandering around. He went to their province and visited his grandma. Then, he went to the airport.

*Phone ringing

*Answered

"What taking you so long?" Jay asked.

"I went to a visit, I'm almost at the airport so wait up," Louis said.

"Oh...okay, hurry," Jay said

*End call

Louis arrived at the airport right on time. He was going to Jay but when he saw a guy bumped Alex, but he blamed Alex. He got mad even she said sorry.

*phone ringing

"Hey, where are you?" Jay asked

"You go first, I gonna something," Louis said and turned off the call.

He went to Alex, Alex was going to be slap but Louis stopped him.

"Hey!! Who are you?"

"She said sorry I think that's enough," Louis said

"Are you her boyfriend or what? If not get out my way"

"I'm not her boyfriend but I saw it in my two eyes that you bumped her in purpose," Louis said.

"You want a fight? huh?"

"I'm sorry but I'm busy"

Louis twists his arm that he was holding.

"Don't mess with the wrong guy" Louis whispered.

Then, Louis called the security guard. The guy got kicked out of the airport.

"Are you okay??" Louis asked

"You saved me??" Alex asked

"Uhmm...I'm sorry for calling you a stalker," Louis said.

"Me too, I'm sorry calling you pervert," Alex said.

"Friends??"

"Yep"

"Actually we didn't introduce ourselves," Alex said.

"Oh... yeah, My name is Louis and I am an Idol from the group Universe"

"I know, we meet a few times," Alex said.

"Oh... I'm Alex and I am a flight stewardess. I think you knew about that"

"Nice to meet you Alex but I have a question, You really don't know me?" Louis questioned.