Chapter 37

The story has just begun
Season 2 of Stars Above Me

Chapter 11

~Deep Thoughts~

July 5, 2025

Days passed by, Alex's funeral was held. I don't know what to do now. I thought I could save her. What am I going to do now, only 1 red pill is left.

I wasn't sleeping for days because I just couldn't stop thinking about this kind of fate that we have.

Today is the present that I don't what, why do I have to live in this kind of life. I've been waiting for the day to come that we could be together.

As I held your hands for the last, just to tell the world that your are gonna be mine but you left with scars.

Scars that always there when I wake up. I wish that this scars could be more beautiful that as I wake up, O won't be back again and again to days of misery.

Walking, holding your picture, thinking, falling tears from my eyes, reminds me of the first day we meet that you can't even remember.

It was great while it lasted, great to be loved, the warmth of her cheek next to mine, my soft hand brushing her hair from her face his cheeky laugh in  my ear... it was great to be loved but when I opened my eyes you weren't there, on my own in the world no one to care for me no one to laugh with.

You opened me from the darkness that I was suffering, A lot of people loves me so I have pretend that I'm okay but you were with everytime I was in misery.

But now... you aren't here anymore to cuddle me when I'm in pain. So many people, make me better but that isn't enough.

Is this the last? 

Deep in the darkness, where I hid myself from the light, thinking that everything is over.

It's like a void. A dark void. A never ending dark void that consumes everything, so your left feeling nothing.

There isn't any getting away from this feeling. My nightmares seem to help fill it, with what I don't care to elaborate.

I am a ghost running through time and space, looking, always looking for the sacred spark. And all this world becomes noise, a distraction from my task to find the one - the one who went alone into the dark.

A small amount of light attracts me to the outside world.

I opened my eyes and find out that I am in my room.

"You're awake" Jay said.

I sat for a bit and stood up, grab my coat where the last red pill is.

"Where are you going?" Jay said.

"I need to go, fix something" I said and closed the door behind me leaving Jay alone at the dorm.

"What's with him?"  Hyungsoo's asked Jay.

"I don't know" Jay said.

"I think his still drunk" Lex said.

"Just leave he alone, he needs time and space to move on"  Jay said and then he grabbed a drink.

"Where did that came from??" Jisung shouted.

"Here?" Jay said holding refrigerator.

"But I thought Hyungsoo and Lex drank everything I brought"  Jisung confusedly said. 

"I brought them last night,  because Louis said so" Kei said.

While on the other hand,  Louis was running to where he found the found the forgotten store.

But found that the forgotten wasn't there anymore and he found a tarot card reading. Louis then enter the store.

"Hello?" I said.

What a place! So dusty.

"Ehem!"

"Ahhh! Sorry" I said.

"Wait... are you the old lady from the forgotten store?"

"No! What's a Forgotten Store?" the old lady spoke.

"I know why you're here" she added.

"Wait... cause that's what she said to me, You're the old lady right?" I said.

"I told you I'm not!"

"But you sounded like---"

"Let's just get over this" she said.

"Over what?" I asked.

Sighed the old lady.

"Why are you even here?" She shouted.

"Of course!" I said.

"Of course, The tarot reading!!" She said.

"Of course, you the one who gave me the pill" I said.

"I'm not the old lady from the forgotten store!!" She said.

"How did you--"

"Be careful of what you wish for"

"That's it!" She said.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Okay, go now" she said while pushing.

"But--" I then found myself outside a closed store.

"What wish?"