Chapter 10

Chapter 10
~Jealous~

It was the day Universe had won an award at 9net Countdown at their comeback stage. Alex came as an audience to surprise Louis. Alex bought a ticket for the VIP audience even though its far from the stage. Alex is still happy.

Louis didn't expect Alex's surprise. After everything, the idols were back in their waiting room and went at their waiting. But before she went there, she went out to buy a surprise cake for Louis.

"Uhmm... excuse me? Is Louis here?" Alex's asked when she entered the Universe's waiting room.

"I think Louis went out for a while," Daniel said.

"Uhmm... who are you??" Jay asked.

"I'm--"

"Wait... I know you!!" Jisung shouted.

"Me?" Alex said

"We've met before, where was that??..."Jisung said.

"Ahhh! at the coffee shop, you're Louis' girlfriend, Alex right?" Jisung said.

"Yeah, I am," Alex said.

"Ah... I forgot congratulations on winning, I bought a cake" Alex said.

"Woah!!" Jisung shouted

Jisung grabbed the cake.

"You should get in," Jay said

"No, thank you I'll just go to Louis," Alex said.

"Oh, right Louis went to that way" Kei gave directions to Alex.

"Thank you, Congrats for winning," Alex said.

"Yes, Thank you and thank you for the cake," Hyungsoo said.

When Alex left, they open the box of cake and started eating.

"Wow, Louis is such a lucky guy to have Alex," Hyungsoo said.

"Yeah I know right," Jisung said.

"I think Alex is his first love" Jay whispered.

"She's so beautiful," Kei said.

"Hey, stop daydreaming she has Louis"Daniel said.

"This cake is amazing," Lex said.

Everybody looked at Lex.

"What??" Lex said.

"I also have a girlfriend but just for one week," Lex said.

"Really??" everyone said.

And they started laughing, they're having a good time. Then, Louis entered the room.

"Oh, you're here?" Jay said.

"Woah!! a cake" Louis said.

"Here have some" Jisung said and he gave him a slice of cake.

"So who bought this?" Louis asked.

"Didn't she tell you?" Jisung said.

"Who is she??" Louis said.

"Alex?? Did you meet with Alex?" Jisung said.

"Alex came here??" Louis asked.

"Yep and bought the cake," Jay said.

"I told her where you were," Kei said.

"Huh? But why did she not---" Louis said.

"I'm going out for a bit," Louis said.

Louis left the room.

"Oh no! What just happened?" Jisung said.

"I think there was a little argument, let's just let them be" Hyungsoo.

Meanwhile, Louis was outside trying to call Alex but Alex didn't answer.

*Flashback

Alex went to find Louis. When she found Louis she was going to go towards him. But there was a girl with Louis and that girl was a bit clingy and she wasn't a celebrity. But the girl was beautiful, Louis and that girl looked so close like they were together for like more than years because she heard that they were talking about Louis' childhood.

Alex's nevermind at first but when she saw the girl kissed Louis at his cheeks, he made her back out. She thought that Louis is just playing her heart because she is a fan but only for Jisung and she also thought that the girl and Louis are lovers ever since highschool cause they were talking about their high school life.

Alex felt down and went out of the building. She went home without saying goodbye.

Now, after Alex went home. She went to the convenience store to buy some beer. She changes her mind going on back to her house so went to the park near her house. It was sunset, nobody was there so ride the swing while drinking beer.

*sigh*

"Found you!" Someone said.

When she turned, the guy grabbed his drinks and covered her eyes.

"I told you to stop drinking this alcohol it is bad for your health," the guy said.

"Louis?" Alex said.

"How did you know?" Louis said.

"Silly, I know your voice," Alex said and grabbed the beer.

"I told you to stop---" Louis said.

Alex fell at the swing and Louis fell at the ground. Louis was lying down and Alex lying above.

"Ahh!"Alex gets up and pushed Louis.

"Why so rough?" Louis said while standing up.

"Sorry... Just because--" Alex said.

"C'mon tell me and also why did you leave without meeting me at the 9net Countdown," Louis said.

"Just because..." Alex said.

"Just what... c'mon tell me," Louis said.

"Okay..."Alex told everything happened.

"Hahahaha" Louis laughed

"Why are you laughing?" Alex asked with a mad tone.

"You're jealous?? My gosh, why would I have another girl and also you are my first love" Louis said.

"Then, who is she?" Alex asked.

"She's my sister, My Lil sis," Louis said while laughing.

"Ohh... why are you laughing?" Alex said.

*Inhale*Exhale* "Why would I have another woman? You're the only woman in my life" Louis said then she pulled Alex and hugged her so tightly.

"I'm--"Alex stopped.

Louis kissed her forehead.

"My very first love," Louis said.

Alex couldn't say anything.