Chapter 18

A voice made me woke up.

"Louis wake up"

"Ugh, what time is it?" I asked.

"Hey, get up and hurry"

"Ugh..." I sleep again.

Loud music makes me woke up from sleep.

"What was that?" I panicked and asked.

"Where am I? Why am I sleeping in the recording room?"

Chapter 18
~No Time~

*Flashback

The universe was busy, preparing for their next comeback. Idols are always busy because no music means no money. Being an Idol isn't an easy job. Sometimes people hurt you for no reason, stalk you for being famous.

In the entertainment circle, there's privacy or private life unless you know how to survive the entertainment circle. Once you enter this world, it'll be hard for you to get out.

The Universe was making their new song in the recording room. Louis was the one assign to compose the music. Kei and Hyungsoo was assigned to make a tune. The three were left behind to continue. It was getting late, Louis finished composing and Hyungsoo and Kei made a tune. Louis took a nap at the recording room.

Kei and Hyungsoo went out to get some coffee. Few staff was having night shift so lights were still on. After they have their coffee they meet Jay and Daniel at the Practice room. Kei and Hyungsoo spent hours there watching them making dance steps with a choreographer. They forgot that they left Louis at the recording studio. After practice, they went home.

Louis was left sleeping at the recording studio.

Morning came, Other groups of idols were practicing at the practice room. Lex went early at the Bhit entertainment to practice their song at the recording studio. He found Louis is still sleeping there on the couch.

"Louis wake up"

"Ugh, what time is it?" I asked.

"Hey, get up and hurry"

What a busy day, how come they never woke me up in here.

"Hey Lex, do you have extra...?"

"Oh, sure, here you go" Lex handed me a shirt and pants.

I took a bath at the comfort, now I ready to go.

"I should go finish this early so that I can go home early," I said.

"Um...I think you already are done composing the lyrics" Lex said.

"Really? Then I can go home early" I shouted.

Louis didn't get to call or text Alex for a while because he is always tired when he got home. Sleep at 5 am in the morning and woke at 1 pm in the afternoon during weekends. Also, during weekdays, I woke up at 4 am in the morning, exercise or yoga after that 6 am went to Bhit entertainment with a handsome and gloomy face. Sleep at 9 pm at night. There's no time for Alex, this month.

"Uhmm... about that going home early..." Lex said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Are you in for shooting a romantic movie? Cause the two of us were given a contract and if sign this we will be part of a show" Lex said.

"It cost a lot of money," Lex said.

"Then after that, you can even the money for your date with Alex" he added.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Cause it is written on your phone," he said and pointed my phone.

Oh! I forgot our anniversary is coming up next month. Shoot! I didn't contact Alex for a month.