Chapter 2

Chapter 2
~Enemy~

The other members and the crews arrived exactly after we finish the preparation. The photoshoot started when they arrived. After many hours of taking pictures. The sun is already setting, So we start packing our things.

"Tomorrow in the morning, the photoshoot will continue, tonight have a break and enjoyed your short vacation," said the director.

The Next Morning

Me, Jisung and Daniel were in the same room. Jay was with Hyungsoo, Kei, and Lex. Daniel was still sleeping some, and Jisung went out to have a snack at a coffee shop. We tried to wake the others but was still asleep maybe because of last night.

After the photoshoot, we went to a karaoke bar. Hyun-soo, Jay, and Kei got wasted. Their managers take them back to the hotel. Jisung, Daniel, Me, and Lex didn't get wasted. After the karaoke bar, we went to go a night tour around the beach and went to a spa massage. Then, we went back to the hotel. It happened last night.

Jisung and I arrived at a near coffee shop. It was from Starbucks. Jisung waited at the tables and I was ordering our food and drinks.

"Can I have Iced Coffee and Double Espresso?" Louis and Alex said.

"Who's first?" the cashier asked.

"Me" both shouted

"Why are copying me?" both said.

Alex and Louis looked together and were shocked.

"You again??" both said

"Are you a stalker or something?" Louis asked.

"What?? Excuse me, I don't even know who are you" Alex said.

"Yeah, you're just saying that you didn't know me but you actually know me and you want to get closer to me because you are a stalker fan. I get it I'm too famous" Louis said.

"What?? Stalker?? It's true that I really don't know you and if you're famous why didn't I know you. Your just the guy who always wears a mask and a glasses how about removed them so that I can see you" Alex said.
Louis removed his mask and glasses.

"Hey, Louis lets just go" Jisung went to me and whispered.

"If you're Louis then this guy is Jisung" cashier said.

"Yeah, we're from the group universe," Louis said.

"My gosh, can I have an autograph?" the cashier said.

"Yes, Of course," Louis said and Sign an autograph.

"I heard that you guys were having a photoshoot here. I didn't expect you to come here, Thank you for the autograph and here's your coffee, enjoy!!" the cashier said.

"I told you that I was famous..." I turned the flight stewardess girl at my side but she wasn't there.

"Hi I'm Alex! You're Jisung right? I really like your rapping skills. Can I have a pic..."

"Hey, Hey, I'm Louis from Universe and I'm also a rapper" I stopped them from talking.

"Oh sorry but I don't know you," Alex said.

"Really?? And now I'm ignored again" Louis said.

"Can I take a pic--" Alex said

Louis grabbed Jisung and went out."Oh, wait for my payment" Louis went back to the coffee shop. After he paid the cashier, he went out and they go back to their dorm. They arrived at the dorm, other members were awake.

"Where have you been??" Jay asked.

"Not far from here," Louis said.

"If you don't wanna tell then just go and changed cause photoshoot will start in an hour," Jay said.

Jisung and Louis went to staff where the make-up and stylist are. After their photoshoot, It didn't take long. Louis and his manager went to the airport. Jay also went there but they didn't know.

Louis and his manager arrived in Cebu. His manager said that they meet at the hotel where his manager will book. He said he'll just text Louis was after the book. After Louis and his manager arrived. Jay also arrived at the Cebu. He went to where Louis is going. Louis went to a memorial. When he got there, he saw Jay was already there.

"You're here, I knew that you were coming," Louis said.

"Yep, Hey mom and dad I'm back home. I miss you guys so much" *sob*sob* Jay said.

*Flashback ( Jay's Story)

Jay was my childhood friend. he was an only child at his family. I have one brother and one sister. Jay was like my brother. I was so close to his family and sometimes we are called brothers. Our family was so close to each other.

Jay's mom is nice that's why sometimes I and my siblings went to their house and eat. My mom is such a terrible cook. Jay's mom and my mom are best friends. One day, Jay and his family were going on a trip. I can't go with them because I got a fever so I stayed home.

A piece of news in the flashed, that a car falls off from a cliff because of a car accident. Both of the parents died and only the son survived but still in a coma. I was just 10 yrs. old and also Jay. I wake up from my fever and told mom that I want to go meet Jay.

"Mom, please I wanna see Jay. Looked I already healed" young Louis said.

"No, you're still recovering and Jay is alright," Mom said.

Louis' mom went to the hospital where Jay was admitted. 3 years passed by, my grandmother died so we went to Korea. Jay was still in a coma. One week passed, Mom got a call from Jay and said that he was awake. Jay was brought to Korea. Jay and I studied in Korea. And became an Idol. We treat him as a family.

*End of the Flashback*

After Jay and Louis visit the memorial. They went shopping and hang out together.