Chapter 35

The story has just begun
Season 2 of Stars Above Me

Chapter 9

~Fan Meeting~

June 20, 2025

It was a busy day for us because we had our comeback last month and today we are in a fan meeting. Before we had fan signing, we performed at the stage. There were a lot of crowd. We were all distracted to this event but in the swarm of crowds, I was astonished by your look even though you were far from me.

Fans were calling my name but I was distracted when you enter in line. I thought you were coming back soon enough but it turns out you came back to me early as I can imagine.

When our eyes meet, it was like the first time we ever meet at the airport. If only I knew you before everything or maybe I could only be with you and stop the world.

Alex...

After the other fans greet and talk to me, the second to the last in line was Alex.

"You're here?" I asked.

"Surprise!" She said with a happy expression.

"Wow, you're really surprised though" she added and gave me a snack.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Why? You don't like it?" She said with a change of tone.

"No! I like it" I said happily.

"I must pretend as a fan like a normal citizen," Alex said.

"Why pretend?"

"You're my Fiancee already"I added and a smirk.

"Hey! We haven't announced it publicly" Alex said and I laughed.

"Have I just heard something?" Jay said, who is sitting right beside me.

"Oh! Hi, Alex" Jisung said and Jay.

"I should go now," Alex said.

"Why?"

"Yeah, We are engaged" I hold hands with Alex and showed Jay and Jisung the ring.

"Congrats!"

"Bye!" I said and wave at Alex as she moves to the other members.

Another fan came to me, she was kinda weird because she was wearing a hood. No offense, other people wear hoodie but this girl has a vibe.

Totally, she is creepy.

I got goosebumps when she was about get something from her gift bag. I felt like this day we be my last.

"Hi! nice to meet you" I said with courage.

She didn't reply to me and gave me a small wide box with covered rosey gift wrapper.

"Oh! What's this?" I asked and smiled at her.

"Oppa? Didn't you received my pervious gift?" She asked.

"I received it, Thank you so---"

"But why didn't you recognized the gift wrapper?" she madly asked.

What is she talking about?

I poke Jay, who is sitting right beside me and I gave a signal to call the guards If ever this was the sasaeng fan.

I smiled at the fan while my eyes were signaling at Jay.

"Oppa? Why aren't you answering me? and you keep on looking at Jay" she said.

"I'm sorry, I forgot"

"You forgot?"

*gulps*

"Its okay! You']] remember me when you open it" She added and smile.

Do I really have to do this? Where are the guards? and then I heard foot steps coming from my back.

"I'm sorry but the gifts will be open later" Hyun said and grabbed the gift.

*Phew*

But then the sasaeng fan, grabbed the gift.

"No! It must be opened now because I want to see Louis's reaction" She said.

Hyun let go and gave me the box. So I got no choice and opened it.

And then again, when I opened it there was a paper in it. I reached the paper and there was a knife with a hair.

Hyun immediately called the guards. It wasn't only his time.

Written on the paper using blood was:

Be mine and kill that bitch.

"Louis! Let's get married!" She said with a creepy voices.

The guards seize her before she grabbed the knife.

"Get away from me" She shake the guards off from her and accidentally grabbed Alex.

Damn it!

She stopped from moving.

"Hey! I know you, yeah, your the bitch who stole my Louis!" She shouted.

"Your wearing ring?"

"No! that can't I must be the one"

"The only one" She struggle and then she reached the guard's gun.

"How dare you Louis!!" She shouted and pointed the gun to me.

*Bang*